WC3Banlist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenX

Reaction score
What realm are you on SD_Ryoko?

Im guessing this is against player use, so battle.net doesn't have the power to do this.

I think this is probably somebody who hacked into C++ scripts in warcraft 3, warcraft3 has very bad security, and thats why its very unstable all the time, everybody is going huh? And really 78% of the time its a hacker. Battle.net needs to upgrade there security its very bad. Even anybody here could make a better one then they have.

BrokeNX

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
AUTO MESSAGE: DO NOT REPLY: You have been added to WC3Banlist by so and so

These games you were joining, theyw eren't by any chance DotA games were they? If they are, the Wc3BanList is referring to the DotA Ban List, that's what they call there ban list.

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
WC3Banlist is an unofficial banning program created by some genius.

This program is created to make an effort at keeping your Warcraft III custom games free of notorious leavers.

You basically add people to a "list" in which it can perform functions with.

The program can do this in various ways:
Play a sound as a leaver is detected, or banned.
Display a running text in-game floating at the top of your screen.
Copy a text to your clipboard, so you can watch the comment by pressing CTRL-V.

You can also set it to automatically kick "banned" users. Interesting / mean features.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think its bullshit, I didn't do anything, and they shouldn't be allowed to determine what custom games I can join

No conan, not a tda. They have 'TDA Shitlist', which is different. I don't play there often.

"You basically add people to a "list" in which it can perform functions with."

You forgot to mention, ANYONE can add, and its a HUGE network of names, and that means I can't join games of ANYONE using it.

Bullshit.

Demonfaze

Reaction score
Yes it is pretty shitty, you probably had to leave ONE game because you had something important to do or something like that and they "banned" you for being a "leaver." What realm do you play on? I've never seen anyone with a Wc3BanList on official servers. If you play on an unofficial server like eurobattle.net though, I see it everywhere over there.

-Demonfaze

BrokenX

Reaction score
This might cheer you up :). >> http://www.legit.dk/ <<

Also, that does suck :(, your probably thinking im gay now because of this video right? Actually my friend sent it to me this morning because he found it on the net :S? And he told me to watch it now its halarious.

BrokenX (Not alexander)

BrokenX

Reaction score
This ban list isn't valid still, they still can't do this to you lol, b.net won't fix it if your problem is one person got banned, it has to be a majority or else they will tell you there technical suggestions, such as reinstalling or something but that doesn't help at all lol.

BrokenX

Demonfaze

Reaction score
Ryoko, what realm do you play on?

If you are on Azeroth (US East) you should just play Clan TDA games. They are ok for non-TDA players, they are just games where if there is a leaver without an excuse then they will shitlist them. If you have an excuse probably they won't shitlist you. Because of this shitlist system, there are much less leavers in Clan TDA games.

-Demonfaze

U

unnamed

Someting like this happened to me before.
A guy told us not to leave in the middle of the game, because he will ban us if we will. I left because the other team was owning us badly, and he baned me.
The ban last 3 weeks. So... i suggest u wait a few weeks. Nobody can ban u for more then a month, because u left a game...
(This was in a dota game)

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I just can't tolerate the fact that I'm on some bs network of lists, and every time I hop in a game it auto-kicks me out.

Isn't a third part program that alters the game considered a HACK?

SO isn't WC3 banlist a HACK program that interferes with the game?

Can't they code WC3 updates to prevent third party stuff from doing that crap?

I think it sniffs your IP's and everything!

U

unnamed

I think that the ban is on the host, because the IP can be changet very easy. Most of the computer dont have their own IP. The host give them the IP. But if they ban the host they ban more then one person... If ur computer have its own IP then, its harder to get rid of bans. ( Just change ur IP)

A

azn-kenshin

Banlists

Hello all,

Well... apparently you all are not very very experienced in using the WC3 Banlist Program and the "www.banlist.nl" site.

1. The WC3 Banlist is coded by Knarf (can be found at www.wc3banlist.de)
2. Banlist.nl is maintained by Cesare

1.1. WC3 Banlist can check players in a custom game from four lists:
- Local Banlist (should be used for players in all realms)
- Made and compiled by the user's bans
- TDA Shitlist (should be used by Azeroth players)
- Maintained and added by Clan TDA
- Buddies' Banlists (should be used by all players)
- Compiled by someone else's banlists who have a banlist.nl account
- Global Banlist (should be used by Northrend players)
- Maintained and added by Cesare

Someone named "DonExodus" is in charge of posting topics in www.wc3banlist.de of "Host Courtesy." Therefore all WC3 Banlist users should know when to use the Banlist, and how.

"Heftig" is the webmaster of www.wc3banlist.de and should be visited to download the latest version of the WC3 Banlist Program.

"Strontkop" is another dedicated helper who greatly takes part in the Banlist.nl forums, along with someone named "Azn-Kenshin." All of these names mentioned can be contacted by PMs through www.banlist.nl/forum and www.dota-allstars.com/forums.

The latest of the banlist program has been created to follow the rules, and therefore does not break Battle.net's expectations in any way.

"Defense of the Ancients" is a game to be enjoyed, not to be ruined. It should not bring someone to a bad mood, nor should it encourage other players to do so.

Thank you for your attention,

- AzN-KeNsHiN

L

lordloki

- edited this post - warning we will not have that kind of flaming here -

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.