WC3Campaigns is officialy dead

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I don't understand why Draco decided to screw it over.

He said it was supposed to be alot better, but then he put up that crap forum.

I left for a while to see when he would bring back the old forum, but he never did. I gave up on it then.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Well this will certainly go down as a big moment in the legacy of Warcraft III.

What will this mean for the community? Thoughts? Opinions?

Perhaps we are all better to remember Wc3Campaigns back in its "glory" days at the height of its popularity, rather than what it became in its final days.

edit: I'll post this in the news and give you cred uberfoop.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I'd like to remind all who followed that site and what was going on....

How many an asshole swore up and down it would never die and was still #1 site..... not even a month ago.

Stupid admins. I'd rather have this site on the oldest version of VB than lose all the data. I'm sure all others feel the same.

They will probobly all migrate to wc3sear.ch; which is slow; and poorly designed IMHO.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
I'd like to remind all who followed that site and what was going on....

How many an asshole swore up and down it would never die and was still #1 site..... not even a month ago.

Stupid admins. I'd rather have this site on the oldest version of VB than lose all the data. I'm sure all others feel the same.

They will probobly all migrate to wc3sear.ch; which is slow; and poorly designed IMHO.

How did they lose their data?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Darg said:
What will this mean for the community? Thoughts? Opinions?

If you really look hard, you'll notice on TH and Wc3C that most of the community is made up by people who search for WE help and stumble upon the site, then stay for it's community and setup.

The only thing we're really losing are the projects that were made a while back and set up there. Those probablky won't migrate, but the community really own't be at a loss. Newbies will most likely move over another site, and some of the long-time A'hole members will probably just leave. (My hope anyways)

The only thing I really see the WC3 community losing is WC3C itself, and some of the older projects that were abandoned. I'm sure someone could pick those up and put them up somewhere.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
If you really look hard, you'll notice on TH and Wc3C that most of the community is made up by people who search for WE help and stumble upon the site, then stay for it's community and setup.

yeah, thats what happened to me.

S

soulbad

When i saw that I wanted to cry. How long was he working on that and then all of the sudden it just kind of stops...the wc3 universe is slowly becoming smaller....but i'm sticking with it. :)

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
I remember back in the day thatwas the first palce that I found, and it was the shit, had a bit of everything....ahh the good ol days....sry to see it go...I never did understand why they like scrapped evreything...and jsut sorta let it sit idle for a few months....guess I'll never know

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.