Wc3sear.ch Map submit

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
First of all, you must be logged in, then you go to your resources log.

Once there, there is a list of different resource categories to choose from, select map and then get a map.

I think you can also send a read me with it if you wanted to.

When you have chosen your map and if you want a read me file, you can submit it and it will appear on the maps page.

Good luck

~Jindo

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
If Darky would remove all the crap in the PHP script, then it would go ALOT faster. -_-

Look at it and he has a line to register EACH resource, EACH user, and about everything on that site.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
All those map links need is your login cookie (if applicable) and the data on that map.

Shame if hes loading everything about it.

If they want to load things like 'see his maps, see his skins' it is hardly any work at all to pull some numbers and links from the database, and shouldn't cause any problems.

I notice if it sits for more than 60 seconds, hit the stop button, and the first portion (what you want) will appear.

Although from what I hear, darky is somewhat out of the loop, so I doubt he plans to update it anytime soon.

http://maps.worldofwar.net ? Love this site, but the problem is they cannot support the ammount of download connects they are requested, and THATS why you see that stupid error. I tell people keep clicking, keep trying, it will get through.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.