Wc4???

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
I have heard that Blizzard is making Wc4. (of atleast hope they will)

I'm making this thread 4 ppl to post what they think Wc4 will include.

If they stay on the same track as Wc3 i belive that there will be more races (blood elf, naga mabey) more units, different heros, more resouces, etc

Any ideas?

Btw this is my 100 post :D history in the making lol

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
SC2 comes out first. No questions.

SC2 will take longer than two years, they might finish it before 2009 but who knows. By then Warcraft MIGHT be dead, so they might not make it at all.

If they do, it'll be a complete change from Warcraft II, meaning higher-detailed models, new gameplay styles, and more. But it's just a fantasy right now.

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Remember the colassol jump in graphics, detail, and gameplay from WC 2 to WC 3? I would expect a similiarly colassol jump from SC 1 to SC 2 or WC 3 to WC 4.

First, Blizzard needs to finish Starcraft: Ghost, though, right? :D (I hate Halo, this seems better, at least to me)

SC was so boring ... all the objectives are the same: Kill this unit, Kill this base, Step on circle, with almost no variation. I played it for the plotline alone.

But then, warcraft II is rather boring compared to Warcraft III :D

At the least, I would expect multi-level playability (as in, putting units on 3 floors of a structure stacked on top of one another), an enhanced game camera (being able to rotate and pan it in-game without having to do stuff in WE), ability to select more than 12 units, etc.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I wouldn't be too keen on wc4, unless it meant more games and things on battle.net, i would like to see different types of melee games.

like deathmatch, it picks 3 people with rubbish stats to go against a pro, or tough computer!

---

maybe someway of making multiplayer campaigns for battl.net would be fun! :D.

~Jindo

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Blizzard needs to hire a writer -.- Their stories sort of suck.

Or are, at BEST, becoming predictable. I knew what was going to happen with Illidan before I played TFT. (Vaguely, I mean, I basically knew he was going to build an army and come back fighting)

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
ya..need to finish ghost first...but ive heard that if blizzard does come out w/ wc4...it'll be a prequel to an earlier warcraft game....

as for whats in it....i hope they update the graphics....cause thats the thing that's going to make warcraft fall behind in coming years

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Ya, the industry is constantly getting farther ahead, and you need to consistently come out with brand-new ultra cool graphics to have a shot nowadays ...

A PREquel? :D That would be cool :)

(I was always curious about that first part of Warcraft, when the burning legion first invades Azeroth :D)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
They have books on that. Well of Eternity, or whatever. I bought it, read it, loved it! :D

Basic storyline: The Archmage and maverick known as Rhonin and his mentor, who's also a red dragon consort to Alestraza (spelled HORRIDLY, sorry) go to help out the Bronze Dragon Aspect (because I'm not even TRYING to spell that! :D) who's the keeper of time, and wind up getting thrown into the past.

Right before the Legion invades! :eek:

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
ya...about a month ago i did a search on yahoo for warcraft 4...came up w/ a bunch of results

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I once did a search on google, someone made a 3D version of warcraft 2 or a 2D version of warcraft 3 and called it warcraft 4.

Bad reviews, people said how it sucked and what was the point of doing a cartoon version.

---

I would like also warcraft 4 (if ever released) to have more player slots on bnet games for more fun!

~Jindo

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Jindo said:
I would like also warcraft 4 (if ever released) to have more player slots on bnet games for more fun!~Jindo
ya imagine som type of tag w/ like 5 tagers and 30 ppl runing lol

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
XXconanXXX said:
SC2 will take longer than two years, they might finish it before 2009 but who knows. By then Warcraft MIGHT be dead, so they might not make it at all.

You can NEVER kill Warcraft! NEVER!! :)
They still need another expantion of WC3. They have 2 for WC2, and WoW really dosn't progress the storyline that much. They might introduce a random Arthas or something. hmmmmm. But agreed, SC2 will come out 1st.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
WC2's expansions were the BATTLE.NET version and the expansion expansion. WC3 already ahs Battle.net.

And, Warcraft III is almost 4 years old, how do you expect themt o release an expansion this late in the game?

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Lol, good point :p

What DOES WoW do for the plot? They always make a loud noise when they release A New Dungeon, but what happens in the storyline?

Perhaps a better WE would be in order (actually, that would be pretty much mandatory, unless they used all the old Warcraft stuff to make new levels ROFL :D --- they already made a maze, a TD, an AoS [obviously an RTS :D], and a RPG, all the most popular game types on Bnet), with more chat functions and keyboard interface options. I would highly appreciate a better pathing, shadow, water, and cliff editor, too.

SC 1 was, from my initial analysis, lightyears :)D) behind warcraft. ALL the mission were Step on Circle, Kill Unit, or Protect Unit/Survive for X Seconds.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
XXconanXXX said:
WC2's expansions were the BATTLE.NET version and the expansion expansion. WC3 already ahs Battle.net.

And, Warcraft III is almost 4 years old, how do you expect themt o release an expansion this late in the game?

True.... Wasn't TFT released almost two years after ROC, though?

It's suprising how Warcraft is 4 years old, and still thousands of people STILL play it.

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
another thing i hope they add is more world editor stuff

terrain/triggers....all that stuff.....

P

PwnThePanda

Wc4 Is Probily not happening or at least not for a while. There gonna create an expansion for wow. It was in a magazine.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.