Iconpack Weapon Iconpack

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
Items and weapons

So this is the first Iconpack I submit here. All of these icons are freehanded by me, there are no copy and pastes among them (except for dice in which i copied the runes from this image)

Feel free to use them however you like but don't upload them on another forum as your own. If you use them in your map credit is not necessary (but appreciated).

To Download them just click on one of the Preview images and you will download a zip that contains importing instructions as well as the icon you clicked on in both the BTN and DISBTN versions. If you want to download the whole pack then theres a Zip attached to the bottom of this post.

(you can download the map Iconpack from the bottom of this page if you want to see how they look ingame)

Preview/download links:

Old versions (still downloadable and included in the big zip)

They are all created with Gimp.

Attachments

• iconpack.w3x
    139.3 KB · Views: 443
  • Iconpack.zip
    186.6 KB · Views: 547

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
they look nice although im never gonna use any of them

PS: +rep

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They look awesome.
Only thing they're missing is a background.
Especially the ones without effects (The axe and drill thing)

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
they look nice although im never gonna use any of them
Thanks. To be honest I probably won't either, I made them becouse it was fun and becouse I'm trying to improve my skills.

They look awesome.
Only thing they're missing is a background.
Especially the ones without effects (The axe and drill thing)
Thanks again. And yes i'm aware of the missing backgrounds but the icons for WC3 items usually just have a black backround or a small effect. but in the drill arrows case I am forced to agree with you that it looks a bit empty, maybe I'll take some time and add something to it.

Forty

Reaction score
they would be awesome if they would be a bit more warcraft-style and a bit less comic-style. they just dont fit in the wc3 interface imo.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
I don't doubt that you drew them your self but are you sure you came up with them and didn't just remake something you have already seen, I have seen almost every one of them is asorted anime, for instance the snake sword is from naruto.

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
I don't doubt that you drew them your self but are you sure you came up with them and didn't just remake something you have already seen, I have seen almost every one of them is asorted anime, for instance the snake sword is from naruto.

Well i don't see that much anime and I don't watch Naruto. I rather think i "copyed" existing wc3 icons like channel and slow but that was something i noticed after i was done with them.

likabn0.jpg

btngreenarrowmw6.jpg
btnmagicchainln5.jpg
BTNPowergloves.jpg

I am actually very surprised how much i copied channel. especially since the color was the last thing i changed.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
Well i don't see that much anime and I don't watch Naruto. I rather think i "copyed" existing wc3 icons like channel and slow but that was something i noticed after i was done with them.

likabn0.jpg

btngreenarrowmw6.jpg
btnmagicchainln5.jpg
BTNPowergloves.jpg

I am actually very surprised how much i copied channel. especially since the color was the last thing i changed.

even if they are based off the original icons that dosen't negate that they are better looking then the orignals.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i like it but uh, the arrow looks like swiss cheese :p
i like the axe a lot, but i would put a glow around it to make it less plain

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
i like it but uh, the arrow looks like swiss cheese :p
You might be right about that and to be honest with you that arrow is also the one that looks the worst ingame.

i like the axe a lot, but i would put a glow around it to make it less plain
I will perhaps do that since you're not the only one that has complained about it.

Now i have uploaded another icon
starstafffq3.jpg

I have also attached a map containing al the icons so that you guys can easily try them ingame without going through the troubles of importing them.

----------------------------- EDIT -----------------------------

Uploaded a glowing runeaxe (the old one is still downloadable)

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
Okay so i'm now bumping this so that i can get it approved.

* 3 icons have been added.
* all the icons are now in a big zip in the first post but you can download them individually by pressing on a preview image.
* I will not include anymore icons in this since i think 10 icons (11 if you count the old version of the axe) is enough for an iconpack.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.