[Website]Spellbound's Realm

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Ok, I have finished a new website a few days ago and I would like to get some opinions on it, regarding the coding, as well as the design.

You can view it here.

I made the website for my friend, Spellbound, to give him a place where he can show off his writings (he's really good writer :p).

What do you think of it?

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
Ok, I have finished a new website a few days ago and I would like to get some opinions on it, regarding the coding, as well as the design.

Ooops, I deleted Orc_tamers comment (I'm wondering where that "DELETE" button came from). :eek:
I'd better not touch that site anymore...

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I don't like it.

It's too focussed in the center on a big screen and is too cluttered, it doesn't have a distinct end to each of the news entries.

Also I don't like the font used for the header nor the navigation, neither are clear enough.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I like the design, but it seems too thin.

I strongly agree with sqrage, it is focused way too much on the center.

I like the colors though! :D

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Well, I dunno, I tried something new and it wnt out like this... on my screen is to thin as well, but the guy liked it :p.

And yeah, MeRcChRiS a stories gallery. Who sais a gallery can be only of images? :p

Thanks for the comments so far :).

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I like it. Its a little to thin but its still nice. I like how you did the chapter links on the right while navigation on the left. I also liked how the logo fit in with the background with that arc.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.