Website Storage

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
I need a place to store some maps I made...and I was wondering...where do u guys get ur free little space u guys have...I c ppl posting websites so u can dl from there....so does ne1 know where to get those?

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
web sites are made right click on a web site and go down the thing to viwe sorce code click it you will see a web sites programing (do it here the forum has one heck of a code) you can also probely use w3.serch or anthoer site or better yet your COMPERTURE its made to be saved on

also does this realy go in WC3 genral discusion? i would think mabey anthioer palce but i know no others so sorry :(

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
ye, but I ASKED this question becuz im going to clear out my pc...thats why :D so thats why...and I don't c wat the source of a website can help me in getting a free little space for storing maps???? :confused:

And since my map is not finished...I don't wanna post it up...thats why I don't wanna post it and save it that way :D...unless theres a way of saving in thehelper.net... :confused: :banghead: :D

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
or email it to yourself as a attchment to a internet based emial server then hit send and recive later and it should be there ...if firewall no block it lol

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Thanks. Even though I wasn't the one looking for that, it's very helpful info. :)

P

PwnThePanda

If you want gmail to store it, I'll invite you (you need a invite from an alrdy existing gmail member to get gmail)

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
How do you store stuff on gmail? I have it but I never knew you could.

P

PwnThePanda

Gmail is huge. You get so much space that you can send yourself HUGE files and you never have to delete anything. So once you send it you don't have to worry.

P.S I found out I have 2302 MB of space on gmail

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, you just send yourself the file and store it on gmail that way you could download it if you needed it. Rapidshare would be good for people actually downloading your map.

Sargon

Reaction score
Krakka said:
if u need to get invited for gmail...how do the first ppl get it??? :confused:

They gave it to all the google staff and let them spread it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.