Website

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
After a bit of work, I managed to finally make a half decent site which could somewhat nicely present my work. Tell me what you guys think!

dead old hijacked link removed

Also, let me know if anybody finds any glitches or bugs or anything like that...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I like it, :thup:
It has a cool, simple look. Easy to navigate, too, cept I didn't see the arrows to change pictures, ha, I was just clicking on the empty space to the right or left.
I love the designs.
Awesome photos. I like the colors and the depth of field you have in them. How did you get the 11th picture with the water drops? And is the 14th one light painting?
The animal photos are nice, are those all live?

Every time I click the title to go back to the homepage, it goes to the Design gallery for a sec before loading back to the homepage.

But anyways, great job.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well when you present work, you want people to be able to link to a certain page or image. :)

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Okay!
First, put all CSS and JavaScript in external files, as it can then be cached (meaning faster loading times for repeat visitors)
Second, unless your using a custom MooTools version, use the Google CDN. Less bandwidth for you, faster loading times for users, and it's cached on thousands (if not millions) of browsers.
Next, I'd not use tables, as the markup is ugly, and they're a pain to use.

And finally, don't ever use <center>. Use (CSS) 'width: ***px; margin *px auto;' (replacing * with your values').

(I'd use XHTML strict, but it's your opinion on that really.)

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
its very slow in my opinion and the thumbnails for all but the design link on the homepage weren't showing up but that might just be my computer

edit nvm they just took a bit to load (the thumbnails) =p
edit2 another thing, when you leave the web page from a picture then reload the page from an external link you see the picture you were last on for a few seconds then you change back to the homepage

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.