2j0clrm.jpg

Attachments

• WebDesign - DarkBlue.jpg
    WebDesign - DarkBlue.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 183

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I can say that it's very modern and young. :)

Why are like random letters gray and blue? Are those hotkeys?
I suggest not doing that. It's confusing, and simplicity is also important to a website ('s design). If you are going to do that, make the pattern the same for all parts, meaning don't do like one gray letter and six blue letters in one word, then have like three gray letters and eight blue letters in another. If you keep that gray/blue design, then I suggest making it half and half. WEB/DESIGN.NET looks good with the half and half.

The Navigation bar is a bit clumped. Maybe have a light line between each section and space them out.

Nice for a first design. :D Good job! :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
I agree with thewrongvine, for a webpage like that, a user would be looking for simplicity. Therefore the blue and grey random lettering should be changed to a more constant pattern, like the beginning letter or something like that.

Again the nav bar definately needs spacing, maybe a faint blue line between them, similar to the other blue lines just not as prominant.

Also maybe curving the edges of the boarder around the nav bar might look pretty good, but then you will need to carry that idea throughout the webpage.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Thanks for comment, I will work more on it ^^

Updated!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.