Weird different dota style map

Markhaos

Reaction score
Ok so i've been working on a new map for a while now... it started great, but then slowly declined into a living nightmare.
first off the map is very similar to dota, so before i get posts about how "creative" it is... i just don't care. next i think i need a lot of help. the map lags incredibly when i jam test runs on lan, but singleplayer runs perfectly... I've spent ours going through my triggers and getting rid of every leak i can find (which im not good at finding) but it still lags. Next i'm beginning to think the map is poorly scripted but i have tried. so far i only have 2 complete playable heroes which i think could use balancing but it's a start. other than the heroes the map is pretty much complete apart from a few optional extras i would like. i just want someone to really help me with my triggers. This is a genuine cry for help. I'm creating the map mainly for me and my friends to jam, cause we really enjoy dota but we feel the need for something a bit different so yeah.. if you willing to help send me an e-mail at [email protected] or just reply to thread.

Markhaos

Reaction score
Some screenies.

2.jpg3.jpg4.png1.png

Markhaos

Reaction score
I figured how to get it to stop lagging myself and i've fixed it... wow omg this forum is so helpful... pfft

Smitty

Reaction score
Besides, nobody here is obliged to help anyone. They just choose to because they want to. Posting in the wrong subforum is one way to get your thread missed, and posting things like that is a good way to make your future posts be 'missed' as well. Glad you sorted your problem.

Markhaos

Reaction score
Sorry I've been working on it for a while and i never knew making a map can be so frustrating at times. I apologize.

Smitty

Reaction score
'sall good :) still need any help? Thing is, nobody ever really checks this section, since there aren't that many posts going on here. If you do, shove a thread in the section Laiev linked to, and you'll probably get a response within 24 hours. And yeh, HUGELY frustrating.

Markhaos

Reaction score
'sall good :) still need any help? Thing is, nobody ever really checks this section, since there aren't that many posts going on here. If you do, shove a thread in the section Laiev linked to, and you'll probably get a response within 24 hours. And yeh, HUGELY frustrating.

Yeah help would be cool... theres lots to be done... my multiboard seems incomplete (such a pain to setup) but mainly i just need someone to go through all my triggers and refine them or just make them work and more efficient. but i will post there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.