Weird Jass Newgen problem

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hello!

I just downloaded Jass Newgen, and everything works fine so far. However, when I start the map, a black box with white text appears for like 0.5 seconds and the game never starts. I got no other problems. I dunno what the text says because it disappears so quickly that I can't print screen in time. Does anyone have had a similar problem and know the solution?

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
my problem is kind of similar.. i haven't figured out the solution yet
i can open my map in the editor, but when i go play it, i can highlight the map, but there is no player selection...
i have EGUI, NewGen1.5d, and JassHelper... (I'm pretty sure all are latest version)
my editor version is 1.21b(6052)

Tukki

is Skeleton Pirate.
Reaction score
Sometimes it just doesn't work to disable "Reinventing the Craft", in that case you'll have to manually edit one of the wehack.<something> files inside your JNGP folder and delete some things related to "RoC".

If disabling it doesn't work, I'll add my edited version to this post - but right now I'm on the wrong computer :p

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Sometimes it just doesn't work to disable "Reinventing the Craft", in that case you'll have to manually edit one of the wehack.<something> files inside your JNGP folder and delete some things related to "RoC".

If disabling it doesn't work, I'll add my edited version to this post - but right now I'm on the wrong computer :p

Romek Is Awesome

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Sweet! Disabling reinventing the craft did the trick. Thanks for all the help! =)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
These threads still seem to pop up occasionally without fail.. Despite the sticky. :(

Well.. You're welcome. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.