What are you playing?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
This topic is to discuss your primary character, your secondary or even your... Thirdary o_O

What are you playing now? What level are you? How hard do you hit, what trees are you growing into? What are your favorite skills or even your assigned hotkeys?

Currently, my primary is a level 22 Barbarian that's really only mastering in... Mastery >.< But my secondary was an Elemental/Shift Druid that I'm thinking about deleting.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I got a primary level 83 Blizzard Sorc, I mainly use her to MF Mephisto in hell now, leveling has gotten to be a massive pain.

Secondary, my Zealot Paladin, hes level 41, and currently needs a heavier hitting one hander >.<

Next stop, Lightning Sorc! To become my Key Hunter :)

Then I'll probably consider a build I have never made... like a... uhh... I dont know yet.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I don't play that often. When I do I usually play on lan with a few friends or I play solo.

Me and a pal of mine always make use of the \players 8 thing and we ususally makes thru nightmare in a weekend with me often being either a barb or a sorc and my pal always picking nec or druid.

Nec is all about the bonespear.
barb, often sword or axe dual wield. sometimes I go for a mallet just for fun.
sorc is whatever mood I'm in, the most common one is fire:p
druid is often summon fire combo.

I sometimes play an assassin just for the speed, but I always make the dessicion to scrap it since I can't get enought power in my hits:(

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I play a level 73 Javazon. :D She has all her gear currently, most are near perfect at that.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
lvl 93 hammerdin, with almost full gear, just missing spirit to go with cta, magefists, 2soj's, and a ptorch. also a 85 lightsorc

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
I've lost all of my primaries xD

now my primary is also my only character, a level 49 Barb

I'm only building Frenzy in Combat Skills since I'm not a Leap/Whirlwind/Berserk kinda guy

built Axe Mastery, Iron Skin and Natural Resistances in Combat Masteries

for warcries I skilled the defensive ones (the ones in the middle)

that's pretty it

my barb is pretty strong, although I'm having problems finding a decent gear :/

I'm waiting for the patch to continue playing

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.