What Class will you play if you had to choose now?

Which class would you play if you had to choose right now?

• Total voters

Agrias

Reaction score
Witch Doctor just looks sweet. In the teaser where he summoned that wall of zombies that burst up flailing around killing things that walked into it, just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. It seems like it would be a super fun class to play.

This ^ + Mongrels that can use the element of spells you cast on them.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
This ^ + Mongrels that can use the element of spells you cast on them.

oh yeah, I wonder what the max amount of mongrels you can have out will be. And that locust spell looks like it'll be super useful for massed enemies.

reaperman261

Reaction score
Poor Barbs

It would appear there is going to be a shortage of barbs lol, i voted WD but i might play barb if theres a shortage :D

HybriD

Reaction score
I've always had a crush on spell casters, but Blizzard has managed to make me love their oh so sweet weapon designs, and bashing skulls with epic steel.
They've gotten really creative at D3 so far on the spell side.
But if I have to chose between slowing time and zapping enemies (Which is hella fun anyways), or going freakazoid with a piece of steel twice the size of my character (Imagining Barb with one of Thousandpounder's maces), I'm all barb babeh.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Barbarian. In nearly every game I play I start out as the 'warrior' or 'soldier' archetype. It's just my 'thing', I guess. And watching the barbarian cleave hordes of enemies down with single swipes is awesome, not to mention that cool leaping abil. Looks like a ton of fun to play.

roXplosive

Reaction score
I would definitely go on with the wizard class since it seems fun to play . I remembered how much i liked the regular static field/telekinesis/teleport in D2 . However the rest of the spells were kinda boring : shoot a missile , watch it explode and the enemy die ... Brother Laz made a great job by modding D2 into something awesome (check out modsbylaz.hugelaser.com) but as far as i'm concerned the wizard should have some interesting tricks to roleplay with :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.