What Game On the Wii Will you want to play?

What Game Do you want to play or see on wii?

• The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Blitz: The League

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Far Cry: Vengeance

• Madden NFL 07

• Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Red Steel 2

• Super Mario Galaxy

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I Will never play the wii I hate IT...

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

Chaz3262

Reaction score
Legend of Zelda is amazingly addictive. I was actually told to give the controllers back when I played the demo in EB Games... Gaw, I can't wait for my first bloody paycheck!

Lol nice ones I started this trend and some one banned me for it(gay) so now i got a new sn but hell ya Zelda and Brawl all the way

Corleone

Reaction score
Apparently Rayman gets really boring after a while, something about the mini-games losing novelty quickly?

Anyway, I know I'm getting Excite Truck, SSBB + Wii Play :D!

Rayman gets boring in no time. I'm currently trying to get rid of it, after playing it for 1 day.

Anyway, I voted Metroid Prime 3, because part 1 was absolutely awesome. No. 2 would be SSB:B, No. 3 Excite Truck.

Also, Wii Play is lots of fun, but after you master all of the games, it gets boring.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I didn't hear that Rayman was boring, just that it went by really quick. This coming from a reliable close friend of mine :D

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Oh, haha.

The only two TV's we own, are in my room and my sisters room. Though, my dad is OBSESSED with Wii Sports Bowling and he plays it at least 2 hours a day on the days he is home , and invites other people over to play, so hes thinking about getting a big LCD TV for the living room. xD

But anyways, I have enough for a new game, did any new Wii Games come out lately? I haven't looked, I've been into my PSP scene lately more. :)

Corleone

Reaction score
I didn't hear that Rayman was boring, just that it went by really quick. This coming from a reliable close friend of mine :D

Trust me. Don't buy it. You can rent it, and play it for about 1 or 2 days, but that's it. I haven't touched the game for ages, and I only played it for one day. It's a waste of money, and nobody wants to buy it from me. :(

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Iunno about your area (Cali, right?) but NJ just got Wii-Play ^.^ It's pretty good, too.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Brawl will be great, mario party will be great, rayman is a good party game, exite truck is very fun, the twilight princess keeps you busy for 40+ hours (took me that long to beat it).

Who could hate the Wii?? It has something for everyone on it, a weather channel, a day planner, games, old games, miis, sports.

The great and legendary Wii is here!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Have you guys tried the "Everyone Votes" channel yet? It came out a few days ago, it's pretty cool. :)

Rad

Reaction score
Wow

am i the only one to vote "I Will never play the wii I hate IT..."

:nuts:

Dont hate me, I could never play an RTS waving a controller around :p

Plus, computers > all

PC is THE game-station, xbox360 is a game console, ps3 is a joke, the wii is just a funbox with a magic wand... u fairies ^^ lol jk

Nah, the wii is its own genre... All it needs is a virtual reality helmet :p

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Have you guys tried the "Everyone Votes" channel yet? It came out a few days ago, it's pretty cool. :)

Lol Poll Channel... I haven't tried it bc my parents hid my Wii...............

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
where Call of Duty 3 gone...?:nuts:

I would play CoD3 if i ever got a Wii i just watched the trailer of it on Wii and it was so good i would vote CoD3 but there is non

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
where Call of Duty 3 gone...?:nuts:

I would play CoD3 if i ever got a Wii i just watched the trailer of it on Wii and it was so good i would vote CoD3 but there is non

I played that game for like 30 mins then quit... I just couldn't get the controls properly...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.