What Game On the Wii Will you want to play?

What Game Do you want to play or see on wii?

• The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Blitz: The League

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Far Cry: Vengeance

• Madden NFL 07

• Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Red Steel 2

• Super Mario Galaxy

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I Will never play the wii I hate IT...

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Dec 3rd?
11 Days after release is my birthday!
Wootz!

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Meh, I Wish It Had Something Different. More Like On THe Mario Party 3 Side, But It Doesn't. If You've Liked The Mario Party Series, Or You've NEver Played It Before, It's Worth Playing :D

Prometheus

Reaction score
We offically have the right to say elmst is a freak of squid nature.
I plan on getting MP8 some time :D

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
MP8 is good for the first few boards. The ONLY way to get hammer bros and blooper is beating the story mode once for hammer, twice for blooper. Good minigames, Computers mh(really), on one board you cant see any map, and u have to look around whole mansion that ur in for the star. They just go to it on first try, but nothing beats MP1&3. Overall 6.8/10. Average.

And @Elmst

WTH u dont like SSB???? ARE U INSANE???

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
SERIOUSLY! THAT GAME IS THE BEST FIGHTING GAME OF ALL TIME! If You Don't Like It Just BEcause It's From Nintendo, SOmethings Wrong With You. Have You Gotten Your :nuts: Checked Lately? (No, I Don't Mean Nuts, I Mean What That Smiley Is Pointing At). THERE IS JUST ABOUT NO FLAW ABOUT SSMB! Which Is The REason Why There Is Such A Big DEal About SSBB, It SHould Be Even bigger And Better. Just Looking At The Levels Got Me Excited. One Is An Animal Crossing Level That If You Play At Saturday Night (Like In The Real Animal Crossing) K.K. (The Singing Dog) WIll Appear And STart Playing A Song. Theres Also A Level That Makes You Go Throughout Delfino Plaza From Super Mario Sunshine And ANother About A Giant Castle Under Siege That You Battle In. SO ARE YOU FREAKING INSANE?!?!

oh, And The Only Thing I Didn't Like ABout MP8 Was The Brutal Com. If You Battle One On The Boo Board, They Instantly Know Were The Star Is Without EVer Failing At Their Guess Once!

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Its been a while since some one replyed to this. Its now the 18th of Jan. And it seems like the wii is the best selling system so forget every one that thought the ps3 was going to be the best go wii!

Prometheus

Reaction score
SSBB release date went from (Release w/ Wii) --> ??? --> ??? --> Dec 3 07 -- >Feb 10 08 --> March 9 08
So far.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.