General What happens if the government shuts down?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
tom_mai78101 said:
There used to be a saying that God's apple stands for God's virginity, and that Eve stole God's virginity, thus God punishes both Adam (for not preventing Eve to cheat) and Eve (for cheating with God).
NO! both cheated on each other! And the God Just, drooled on himself !

Interesting fact: the knuckle sandwich was first created by God when Eve stole one of his apples. Ever since, women have been expected to make sandwiches as retribution.
It's Just a "crazy wild fantasy" from your imagine god.
Seriously, regardless if you are male or female! It's more cool, if both make sandwiches!

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright, I'll give you my sandwich. 小牙籤 is me.

0JYg6c0.jpg

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
A Small toothpick ?
That's a nickname I earned at the start of my freshman semester. Two seniors told everyone in my class that I looked a lot like someone in the senior's class, and that senior's nickname is Toothpick. Thus, I became Little Toothpick. :cool:

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
The media is so overhyping this that it makes me sick. It's a PARTIAL shutdown of NON-ESSENTIAL government services. It's basically like having a weekend that just doesn't end.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
The media is so overhyping this that it makes me sick. It's a PARTIAL shutdown of NON-ESSENTIAL government services. It's basically like having a weekend that just doesn't end.

Party at the government's house.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.