What if you were a "Silvertongue"?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Immortality, sooo overrated. I'de rather live 50 years, but have the maximum out of them, not grow old, nor sick, to do what I desire, than to live 500 is a normal human.

Ioannes

Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.
Reaction score
Immortality would be cool, you can have all the time in the world. You can procrastinate all you want and you can postpone things as much as you want, forever and ever and ever and ever... :D

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
It entirely depends.

If your Immortal AND Invincible, thats one of the worst things possible to have. You are basically in the universe. Forever. Lets hope you dont get trapped somewhere.
If your Immortal, you can die when you choose - albeit it's suicide.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Immortality isn't that great. Everyone says so, :)

Long age however, that's different. As long as it's not long age while still aging in the body too much. But yeah, I agree with Bloodcount. A few good years is better than a lot of bad ones.
I wonder... I shall pull all the words out of the dictionary, :D

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
If your Immortal AND Invincible, thats one of the worst things possible to have. You are basically in the universe. Forever. Lets hope you dont get trapped somewhere.

well you could have something like the sorcerrs stone that requires you to drink from it/etc. to maintain your immortality, or you could supposedly also create (read out?) some kryptonite/etc. if necessary to make yourself un-invincible if/when you got bored..

I wouldn't want to change the world too much, but I would like some super powers (some sort of way to either slow time/move fast, teleport, invisibility, invinciblity/imortality with the above options) - and as far as things that I would read in - most medications/disesases (this is the only real thing that I would change with the world), and maybe some annoying bugs/insects/etc.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
I've always associated the words Silver Tongued with Devil as a suffix. Usually for me silver tongued devils are people who can achieve what they want by just using words.

On the other hand, that is to keep on topic, i would write a short story about a wizard who can teach anyone magic and who lives in a library of sorts. Of course i would write out a password to come back here, read myself in, learn how to break the laws of physics, come out and have fun.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.