What if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Banarok

then you will probably go mad and wish the cigarr got lit and you would not move untill it did

what if you where inwoundrable but it still hurt if some1 shot you it just could't penetrate your skin and if someone dropped a bomb near you you shuld still blow away but you would not die or be injured.

Mmage

Reaction score
You would be pwnage.

What if Everyone posted in "Four Word Short Story" All at once (Within the same second) and miraculosly, they all made sence in the order they came in?

B

Banarok

People would realise that propper grammar is far overrated and that flowers and Laserguns belong together.

what if dirt was chocolate, snow was white chocolate

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Then everyone would go to Switzerland.

What if Halo 3 went bankrupt and it would not come out?

Mmage

Reaction score
There would be lots more suicides.....

What if Bungie got all of Bill Gates cash and had enough to do Halo 3 in REAL LIFE?

B

Banarok

there would be allot less suicides, but alot more murders, to illustarte what i mean a short dialoge"

- como'n man get up i only shot you once
- uuurg "(dying sounds)"

what if your computer blow up when you click the Reply button?

B

Banarok

Then i guess i would erase the "bad memories" file and replaced it with a drawing talent folder, and when i was hacking allready i could improve some of my other skills too, and my visual apperence, i've always wanted scales :D

What if your computer became alive and ate files it dident like, and altered everything you wrote so it lookd as it wanted.

for example you write - Fucking Noob cant you shoot he was out in the fucking open!
Computer alter it - Dear citizen please improve your aim, no offence but that player was not that hard to hit. :rolleyes:

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I'd love my computer. It could also tell me why my home internet is working also. :D

What if we all are just inside of a giant videogame? :D

B

Banarok

then shuld the matrix feel like a lame movie, and alot of people would hack them self to improve stats

what if dolphins ruled the world?

Mmage

Reaction score
Then they would ditch us beacouse our world gonna go boom and the only survivors have to get 42 from a giant robot. Watch hitchikers guide to galaxy.

What if what aquater said was false and we arent in a videogame, we are all just in a comedy?

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Then by darn this is one of the funniest comedys I've ever watched :D

What if everyone else started to post in this game again? :D

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
This would happen.

What if aquter decided that spaming was wrong?

Edit: It is amazing how this thread has gone so off topic.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Then the romans (I Think that was the other team) Would have missles and tanks :D

What if a black cat crossed your path, you broke 10 mirrors, you opened 2 umbrellas in the house, and stepped on a crack and broke your mamas back all on the same day which turned out to be Friday the thirteenth? :D

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I'd wonder how my mom's back broke :confused:

What if this thread gets closed from me DOING SOMETHING HORRIBLE THAT IS UNIMAGINABLE?!

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Then people couldn't spam in this thread. :(

What if I just stole your credit card information and was ordered a golden unicorn from someone who lives in Frenchlick, Indiana for 22 million dollars.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Then I'd stop burning my homework.

What if the FBI caught you for having atomic bombs in your closet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.