What if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
You'd have a lot of explaining to do.

What if, instead of microwave popcorn, they made freezer popcorn?

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Truely I'd throw them away

What if you ate pizza but secretly it had anchovy (however you spell it) in it and your allergic to it.

Mmage

Reaction score
Then id have to go see my doctor.

What if you got shot by the FBI while wanting to get a chicken wing and you were gonna get it from burger king?

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
You insulting BK?!
I'd replace the chicken with a western whopper :p
(Hmm tried that burger... so gooooood)

What if you were shrunk to an ant size?

Mmage

Reaction score
id rule the ants and make a allegance with cockroaces to get their armor to survive a nuke then rule the world!

what if u could be a dragon and able to carry one person at a time, but had no fire breath!

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
I would put some laser cannons on my shoulders to shoot enemies then.

What if you were sent back to the middle ages?

Mmage

Reaction score
GRAB YOUR SWORD AND FIGHT THE HORDE!

what if warcraft magics were in real life and u got tought basic magic like heal in school?

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
I'd ditch it and learn some ice magic :)

What if every weapon in the world was replaced with toys?

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Hmmmm... No Idea if you can Count your natural Wepons as Wepon ( Teeth, fingers, arms, legs, etc... ) But Proberly not. So I'd use my teeth, to bite the Head off the next person that says something complicated, that has too many icks and spits to answer xD Just being a bit exessive :p

What if you must decide between being an immortal, or having eternal beauty, but not becoming immortal?

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Then computers would rule the world as they are all linked together. The Inrernet is the digital fortress for the Computers and EMP strikes no longer work. Toasters, Microwaves, TV's and ALL electrical devices become alive. Its the end of the world. Then 5,000 years later now that Computers are so technilogically advanced. They broke into 2 and attacked eachother starting the "Tech Wars". But then eventually an alien recorded the whole war, made it into a game and sold it to billions and billions of "Alien Computers" to the Universe. But the data was corrputed and the computers re-enacted the scene from our Planet, destroying the Universe.

What if FF was real?

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Then I'd just fall asleep. (I know FF but never played it so I can't give a better answer)

What if whenever you farted, fire came out in a big explosion?

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Then I'd have to find you a grave.

What if your parents turned into zombies and tried to kill you?

Volkof

Reaction score
then after they killed me, i will also turn into zombie and we will change our name to the ADEM'S FAMILY!

What if everywhere u go, there is always a dark cloud that keep following u and raining on u endlessly :D

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I'd tell someone that a freaky cloud was following me and then I would wear an umbrella hat :D

What if your mom and dad were really SUPERHEROES?!?! Just that they never told you but one day you found out? :D

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
I'd force them to give me their powers... Bwahahahaha.

What if whenever an animal is near you, they turn into humans?

M

Makaze

Then the next time you eat a hamburger remember, its cannibalism and that is against the law.

What if cats and dogs form an alliance to ge rid of the mice?

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
THe beavers and weasels would join the mice and bribe the snakes to help. The poor cats and dogs never stood a chance... :(

What if a giant worm suddenly fell out of the sky for no real reason and just killed you instantly? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.