What is an ubersplat?

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
Does anyone know what is an Ubersplat?
You can find it under the Actions menu, like
Ubersplat - Create an ubersplat at center of Region 001

Has anyone ever played the map "Mutation Aeons" before? In that map, every time a hero dies, the big word "SPLAT" appears on your screen, and fades after a few seconds. Does this have anything to do with ubersplat action?
I've tried ubersplat on a region with nothing on it but nothing seems to happen.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
if i remember correctly an ubersplat is a texture you can lay on top of the tiles, like the ground textures which occur underneath buildings, the bricks for humans, leaves for nightelven structures, etc etc.

the "SPLAT" effect you are talking is done using a "fade filter", its like a picture you can fade in and out again timed. there are some standard filters, i dont know whether "SPLAT" is one of them but it might be, if not you can still import custom ones.

TomTTT

Reaction score
if i remember correctly an ubersplat is a texture you can lay on top of the tiles, like the ground textures which occur underneath buildings, the bricks for humans, leaves for nightelven structures, etc etc.

the "SPLAT" effect you are talking is done using a "fade filter", its like a picture you can fade in and out again timed. there are some standard filters, i dont know whether "SPLAT" is one of them but it might be, if not you can still import custom ones.

There is a SPLAT in the fade filter.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i wasnt sure anymore, long time since i used them and i cannot look it up right now.

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
There is a SPLAT in the fade filter.

Yeah, there is! Thanks a lot. And by the way, the last filter on the list in GUI, it says "Panda and Cub" but I only get a black filter. Any ideas why?

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
have you set color of your filter? it should be 100% Red, Green, Blue (yea, that gives White) and 0% for all three gives you Black.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.