What is the scariest movie EVER?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
I'm going to watch REC tomorrow as I have no time today. I don't think I'll watch shutter, maybe the english version but I heard it sucked so... meh. By the trailer REC looks scary. Watched Misery today and man, Stephen King is one screwed up man. i love the movies that came from his books, namely misery, mist, and rose red.

I'm going to update the first post with a list of scary movies that scared me and suggestions from this post for if anybody else wants scary movies. id love to hear some more suggestions. English movies hopefully :p

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Well, maybe not Scariest, but they are freaky and a bit stupid.
what I heard anyway!

Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead
28 Days Later
The descent
Saw

and yeah.. Just don't fall asleep LOL

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

Enjoy your nightmares! hehe

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i really wanted to watch the new nightmare on elm street, but couldnt get my hands on them. seen all the others xcept wrong turn, and they were all scary. il add to list, and il see if i can get wrong turn

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
i dont think mist was trying to be scary i think it was trying to portray what people do under extreme stress. But i guess that could be scary.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
All (or most of) the American 'horror' in the list aren't scary...? Are they? Or is it just me? They're just gory. Saw? Wrong Turn?

Don't think they can give a person sleepless nights and spooky feeling or nightmares?

Again, it's probably just me...

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
The most horrific, scary and terrible movie I have ever seen is ...

Twilight

Winterherz

Reaction score
The Phone (korean)

This actually happened on personal experience.... there was one occasion my cousin and I we're watching this film. As the movie ended and we're off to sleep, after something like 7 minutes my cel rang (i never expect a call from 3am) and i answered, I clearly recall the sound of gushing air(which you expect to hear it on a phone conversation) and someone was murmuring in some language.....

Thinking about the film we watch earlier and coincidentally the phone ringing, it freaked us both to our spines:D

I don't know if it was coincidence about that phone ringing, no one was in the house except the both of us, our cel we're in the same table and no one knew we we're watching this..so we ruled out foul play..

This happened 4 years ago, anyway it's a an awesome film
200px-Phone_film_poster.jpg
==================================================================================================================
The Grudge

Also an awesome film, greatly recommended for the faint hearted

==================================================================================================================
The exorcism of Emily Rose

The film isn't scary unless you listen to the real tape of Anneliese Michel being exorcised, then you can imagine the real horror she experienced with the demons

[YOUTUBE]blLJk3PqHl4[/YOUTUBE]

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i removed mist because apparently people didn't find it scary D:
fully forgot to add one missed call, that shit was scary. same with Mirrors.

i watched planet terror thinking it was going to be scary because wiki said it was a horror action. needless to say, it was not scary, but it was the greatest movie ever. quentin terentino is a very messed up man and that movie was nasty, but it was at the same time the greatest movie ever.

going to watch some more movies soon, some that are on here, and il see if i can find some other scary movies to add to the list too.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
I've yet to see a scary movie, most are just stupid...

Doom 3 is a mindfuck though, especially in a dark room with surround sound.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
maybe it doesnt have to be a movie, a good scary game will probably make you jump more times than a movie

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.