What R.I.P. Message do you want on your tombstone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
This is how you play:

Example:

"Hear lies <your name>, the moment you finish reading this message, I'm looking under your blouse."

Instructions:

You type your message that you wish you be carved on your tombstone. There is no limits, since you're dead by now.:D (bad joke, I know)

I repeat, NO LIMITS! It can be funny, mean, rude, joking, etc.. Whichever way is it, it fits the category. Also, is that you can post your RIP messages a lot more than twice.

You can post as many messages as you want, but it doesn't includes double-posting.

The minute you read this line, you are ready to start your funny RIP message to a visitor.:D :D

-----------
[Ignore]
Comments from me:
Woot! New WYSIWYG!! Wow! Cool version, when was it out?:confused:
[/Ignore]

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Here lies FireWarrior; actually, he rigor mortised in a curled-up ball, so it's more like here lies a ball of Fire--- anyways, leave your flowers or whatever here.

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
Here Lies HG-Bonfire, May he always rest in peace, as well as all his many, many victims.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Here lies Blake; don't breath in his cremated ashes

:nuts:

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Front: Here lies Efren Palacios; to find the secrets of the world look at the back of this tombstone.

Back: Here lies Efren Palacios; to find the secrets of the world look at the front of this tombstone.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
"Here lies <MY_NAME>: Insert 50¢ to read my epitaph"

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
I would like to get the complete "Ivanho" novel enscribed on my tombstone.

Tonks

Reaction score
Whitesock said:
"Here lies Whitesock, may he forever be know for winning the geek cup."
I'll be sure to place your computer in your casket with you. ;)

"This is a waste of money, since Tonks is immortal."

But if I ever do decide to splurge on a tombstone, I'll have someone write the lyrics to every song on my IPod list on it. I'll get a very large tombstone. I may need an extension.

chris

Reaction score
I'll be sure to place your computer in your casket with you. ;)

"This is a waste of money, since Tonks is immortal."

But if I ever do decide to splurge on a tombstone, I'll have someone write the lyrics to every song on my IPod list on it. I'll get a very large tombstone. I may need an extension.

Just go high tech and get a plasma screen tombstone......you can have them all playing then...lol

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
My life on this grave is at stake!!

"Here lies tom_mai78101, if you are peeing near this grave, beware of the death note. If you are a dog, beware of poop at the owner's house. If you are a male, beware of a Lady Killer, who uses her body to kill. If you are a female, beware of all three. I hate teenagers 18 years old and female. I got pissed by them."

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Rofl, I love that one.

Here lies w/e. May he be known to nature as a "test run."

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.