What R.I.P. Message do you want on your tombstone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
To My Children I Love You!
Here Lies The Helper He Helped When He Could.
Diablo - Warcraft 3
RIP

Centered, in Marble.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Here lies Thanatos_820, a person with a strong and brilliant mind, as what you would consider, a genius. He died an unclean death caused by his close friends, and wanders into your bedroom, in a form of an Hydralisk!! He rips you piece by piece, limb by limb, with his razorsharp claws. He makes you suffer a very slow death, untill every part of your body has been dismembered. Hahahhahahahahahaha :D!
-Long live the Zerg (and to me: The Hunter Killer, one of the top Zerg of the Garm Brood)!

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
"Here lies aquter. DANG! He died 3 times already, once by water, another time by something but a dog peed on his dead body, and this time. Amazing anyone can die 3 times."

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
Oke-Doke!

Here lies <a href="tom_mai78101">

My life burnt down,
So is my fate.
Come back to town,
Ol' e, or get mown!

</a>

My life sucks so many times, that I either get died like once in every ten seconds.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
"Here lies aquter for the fourth freakin time in a row. But I don't care, my job is to just write messages on this tombstone. I'm becoming a rich man :D . $#@&!!! I wasn't supposed to write all that down..."

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
"Here lies aquter for the fifth @#$%&@ time in a row. He got killed in a fish accident underwater. Remember to make sure it isn't a poisonious fish next time you eat something"

Tonks

Reaction score

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
"You're next"
and an evil laugh thing that's timed for 10 seconds after they step in front of it. :D

Tonks

Reaction score
"You're next"
and an evil laugh thing that's timed for 10 seconds after they step in front of it. :D

I did something similar in a haunted house a while back, where I stood behind a curtain, and after they passed me I jumped behind them and did a quiet evil laugh, right in their ear. ;)

I could imagine that, bending over, reading the "You're next.", then hearing an evil laugh from the grave.. lol!

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
"I hope aquter stops dieing. My fingers are being worked to the bone having bureid 6 bodys already. This time he got shot in the head inside of a candy store underwater.

... umm.. Who the hell eats underwater?

Well really you must not know what my name stands for. Aqua and Water. So my name means water and aqua. Thats why i eat underwater :D

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
Here lies everyone's hatred to rolf amd I, for they have brought mistakening ideas throughout TH.

Hope every member knows that this is true: We are two people, using the same computer, that's all.

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
Here lies R@d, who died out of Tom_Mai's lies.
On the back: and rolf's muhahahaha

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
Here lies everyone's lies and truths.

That includes lies about me and rolf.
That includes everyone's words.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Here lies Aquter for the 5th time in a row... Or was it seventh? I forgot. Anyways, who knows what was in that guy who posted above my sandwich?

(On Back) Oh yah, the poisonious fish that Aquter died to earlier :D

K

Knyves

"I slept with over 10,000 women and all I got was this crappy AIDS."

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.