What should i buy??

A

aznsteph

Well, i wanted to ask you guys opinions ; what is better, an xbox 360, a psp or a DS?
Like my friend's brother has a DS which those R4 things and he has looootsa games.
Xbox looks good and psp is well... looks OK.

I want to buy one of them so prices would help too lol :D
oh and a website to buy one with free shipping could be good also

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
depending, Xbox is quite old but still good. Since there is the 360, i dont recomend you the Xbox, everyone moved to the 360.

For the PSP, it is more like ''war, fight, gore and sex'' and DS is more like ''family, childrens, puzzle and learn''. So it depends on how much you like a bunch of game. THIS doesnt mean you cannot buy puzzle for the PSP and gore for the DS. One thing, PSP can play much more things then DS BUT DS has much more ''gameplay'' with the pen. That's what i think!

A

aznsteph

lol sorry i meant xbox 360, got too used to just say xbox :(
and i did notice DS i more "childish" gameplay

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
then i recommend Xbox 360 because of the low price comapres to the other is almost (ALMOST LOL) the same for a 5X better quality. BUT is not ''portative'' D:!!

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Xbox 360, several reasons:

1. PsP sucks. Not because i'm biased against playstation consoles, it's just awful. Bad joystick and very few good games.

2. DS is too kiddyish. Sure, you'll enjoy the simple games but if you want a great shooter, nope.

3. Console > Handheld. Always. More games, more online, more friends to play with, more graphics.

4. Xbox 360 is currently the king of mainstream, well-made, epic, awesome, cool, unique, interesting, and/or fun games. Mass Effect, Bioshock, CoD 4, Gears of War (and GoW 2), Fable 2, Oblivion, it's all there, and it's cheaper than ps3. Ps3 you get MGS4, and... I don't know.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah, this isn't even a contest.

The XBox 360 is sold here:

Best Buy
Circuit City
Comp USA
Target
EB Games
F.Y.E.
Game Rush
Toys R Us
GameStop
KMart
Nebraska Furniture Mart
Amazon
SamGoody.com
Sam's Club
Sears
Walmart
GameCrazy
RadioShock
Electronics Fry's

I recommend Best Buy.

Good game ideas.

My personal recommendations:

BioShock
Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
Mass Effect
Gears of War

Have fun.:thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.