• Priest

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Warrior

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

quraji

zap
Reaction score
I guess you picked Druid, let me give you my opinion on them :)

I got my Druid to 70, and for the most part I stopped playing it. I'm the type of person who wants my character to be really good at what it does, and the Druid just ruins that :p. With really four different ways to gear - as a caster DPS, a melee DPS, a tank, or a healer - it's a pain. Doesn't happen for everyone, but no matter what spec I am, I always find myself saying "Damn, if I was X spec I could have done that". That's my main issue with playing Druid. But if you don't have a problem with choosing one spec and sticking with it, or getting gear, go for it.

Leveling as Feral was great though. Feral kicks ass. Leveling, PvP, PvE - Feral does it all. Especially for leveling, you can solo so many things that other classes can't.
The thing about Druids that really gets me is that most of the time you can't see how cool you look in all that epic gear :p. You can have the best gear in the game, and still look like a level 10 or 20 Druid. /sigh

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
can you imagine if the animals the druids transformed into were wearing animal versions of all of the gear?

It'd be überawesome

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Warlock for the win!

Seriously, at 70 you heal (life drain + siphon life), tank (12.5k hp, voidwalker), DPS (dot's), and basically kill everyone!

For druids, it depends on what build you are, each build has a specific set of armor.

Feral Druids- +stam +agi +attack power +crit
Resto Druids- +healing +int +stam
If your any other druid your basically a dead druid... :D

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Warlock for the win!

Seriously, at 70 you heal (life drain + siphon life), tank (12.5k hp, voidwalker), DPS (dot's), and basically kill everyone!

For druids, it depends on what build you are, each build has a specific set of armor.

Feral Druids- +stam +agi +attack power +crit
Resto Druids- +healing +int +stam
If your any other druid your basically a dead druid... :D

i disagree, moonkin kicks some ass....

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Warlock.

End of discussion.

Heh.

They are that strong because no one understands what they do :rolleyes:

Play a Warlock for a while, log on your main and duel a warlock. You will beat him :)

Druids have many possibilities and can do pretty much anything. From tanking to healing, doing some damage. Loads of fun!

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Heh.

They are that strong because no one understands what they do :rolleyes:

Play a Warlock for a while, log on your main and duel a warlock. You will beat him :)

Druids have many possibilities and can do pretty much anything. From tanking to healing, doing some damage. Loads of fun!

lol, a lot of people don't understand much about any classes, but when u understand them u can own just about anyone with any class, just gotta time the skills right

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
>I can't be feared and I crit cloth for 3K or so

That's when speccing in Demonology comes in handy...
Felguard FTW XD
Either that or conlagulate (or however you spell it ) your ass :p

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Preist
Can do 14k DPS if your any good & at least lvl 62.
Shadow Spec Though

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>I can't be feared and I crit cloth for 3K or so

That's when speccing in Demonology comes in handy...
Felguard FTW XD
Either that or conlagulate (or however you spell it ) your ass :p

NP I just ignore that pet.

If get coiled is okay, intercept back in again

If you can kill a clothie in 3-4 hits..... =)

Some warlock smart enuff to DoT before the charge, thus taking the charge away... then curse of exaustion. Forcing early intercept, then noobcoil.

But not many.

Maybe they could kill me before I kill them.

Even so. My arena partner is holy pally :D lol

I help her practice by chasing her around mortal striking and pummeling her spells in duels

P

Persen

It's funny how everybody has turned from dps dw fury to arena MS in an instant... Deep Frost --> arcane power... Combat swords...

1.12 ftw. Or atleast 2.0

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I have the feeling the reign of warlocks will be over soon. Have you people seen the 2.3 patch notes? Several classes get well deserved buffs, but some uber stuff too. Warlocks get.. what, nothing but a big nerf vs warriors. (Mortal strike now reduces the effect of life drain too, and other healing effects)

Also, if we look what was overpowered in WoW

Beta: Mages
Original WoW; Shamans, Hunters
TBC: Warlocks
WoTLK: Who knows? Rogues? Warriors?

CatCat

Reaction score
I used to have an undead holy priest with almost full epics but..... well i had bad experiences with raiding guilds, they always seem to disband at climax. the day before they disbanded they got void reaver to 3%. anyways i was also a bit fed up with the priest class and a bit envious about those paladins.... so i rerolled and sold my priest for 250 dolla (coulda been more but i was in a hurry :p ) atm i am a lv42 paladin prot specced! and it's Great! Prot specc seems to be Very good for grinding and leveling, and at the same time i can tank isntances. i plan to respecc holy at 70 but i am having my doubts. and i hear blizz will buff Retro a bit and mabye even Prot. :rolleyes:

but i am pretty casual atm since WoW is getting less interesting :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.