What software do you use to write?

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just curious as to which program you personally use to write? Personally, I use Microsoft word, but it's quite frustrating sometimes.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Microsoft Word, but I tried out Scriviner and it's really handy when managing scenes, characters, locations... etc.
I actually recommend you to try it out, though it does take a while to get used to.

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I downloaded the trail and tried it out, at first I was like 0.o wtf is all this stuff? But when you start really looking at it, it's not too complex.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Actually I like Scrivener a lot. It makes writing fantasy novels and stuff seem easier if you break things down into scenes and parts, knowing that you can easily drag and drop to move them around into any order.
Speaking of which, I should post something up here. It's been ages since I've posted anything.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Good old pen and paper helps for long stories/essays. Leave it for a day. Go back and read it and catch my mistakes or maybe I think of ways to rephrase a thing or two.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Literally anything I have available to me. Pen and paper, MS Word, but I try to dump all of my ideas onto Crossology, my "scrap-paper" forum;

www.s1.zetaboards.com/crossology

I find it helps to keep me organized and keeps all my notes in one place that I can't erase or lose [short of the site going down or something, which hasn't happened yet!]

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.