What Type Are You? MBTI

What type are you?

• Total voters

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Hello, i recently found this character test
The Test
and to my surprise unlike most other such tests it described my character almost 100% accurately. So i just wanted some of you to take this test and post or vote your type in the poll. I want this just cause I'm interested. If you vote please post how accurately did it describe you.
I want to see what kind of types we have here in the helper.
If you'll do the test, i recommend spending at least 20+ minutes on it, because when i rushed through it, i got a bad type that didn't describe me accurately, but when i slowly answered it, thinking about myself, i got the type that described me very well.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

EDIT: I found sites with a bit briefer ( i think, i haven't ran through the whole description there, just saw that they were bigger ) description. http://typelogic.com/ and http://www.geocities.com/lifexplore/mbtypes.htm . The later one looks better to me.

Dr.Jack

That's Cap'n to you!
Reaction score
ENFP

Like the other Idealists, Champions are rather rare, say two or three percent of the population, but even more than the others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The most outgoing of the Idealists, Champions often can't wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types.

Fiercely individualistic, Champions strive toward a kind of personal authenticity, and this intention always to be themselves is usually quite attractive to others. At the same time, Champions have outstanding intuitive powers and can tell what is going on inside of others, reading hidden emotions and giving special significance to words or actions. In fact, Champions are constantly scanning the social environment, and no intriguing character or silent motive is likely to escape their attention. Far more than the other Idealists, Champions are keen and probing observers of the people around them, and are capable of intense concentration on another individual. Their attention is rarely passive or casual. On the contrary, Champions tend to be extra sensitive and alert, always ready for emergencies, always on the lookout for what's possible.

Champions are good with people and usually have a wide range of personal relationships. They are warm and full of energy with their friends. They are likable and at ease with colleagues, and handle their employees or students with great skill. They are good in public and on the telephone, and are so spontaneous and dramatic that others love to be in their company. Champions are positive, exuberant people, and often their confidence in the goodness of life and of human nature makes good things happen.

Joan Baez, Phil Donahue, Paul Robeson, Bill Moyer, Elizibeth Cady Stanton, Joeseph Campbell, Edith Wharton, Sargent Shriver, Charles Dickens, and Upton Sinclair are examples of Idealist Champions

Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
22 38 38 22

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
ISTJ

Code:
Introverted  Sensing   Thinking   Judging
     78         38        25        22

You are:
  • very expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed sensing personality
  • moderately expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality

Yeah, I'm sensitive and I think a lot. :p

shinami

Reaction score

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I'm ESTJ.

Code:
Extraverted    Sensing    Thinking    Judging
    44            1          38          56

Code:
moderately expressed extravert
slightly expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
ESTJ as well

Extraverted: 22
Sensing:1
Thinking:75
Judging:1

slightly expressed extravert
slightly expressed sensing personality
distinctively expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

I don't get it :p

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ESTJ - Supervisor

Extraverted: 22
Sensing: 1
Thinking:12
Judging: 1

* slightly expressed extravert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

shinami

Reaction score
When you get the result, press on the pink i think words "XXXX type description by D.Keirsey".. Theres a rather brief explanation of your type then. I took the test in another place ( i took it in my language ) and the explanation there is much bigger, with descriptions of relationships, parenting and other of that person's type.

If you want, you can use google or any other translator, and translate the descriptions from the webpage that i took the test ( http://charakteris.info/mbti-charakterio-testas ) .. The character types are on the upper bar. The descriptions there are better, but the translation from Lithuanian to English has some flaws.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
100 75 12 44

Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition it is marshaling or situational organizing role that reaches the highest development in the Fieldmarshal. As this kind of role is practiced some contingency organizing is necessary, so that the second suit of the Fieldmarshal's intellect is devising contingency plans. Structural and functional engineering, though practiced in some degree in the course of organizational operations, tend to be not nearly as well developed and are soon outstripped by the rapidly growing skills in organizing. But it must be said that any kind of strategic exercise tends to bring added strength to engineering as well as organizing skills.

Fieldmarshals will usually rise to positions of responsibility and enjoy being executives. They are tireless in their devotion to their jobs and can easily block out other areas of life for the sake of their work. Superb administrators in any field - medicine, law, business, education, government, the military - Fieldmarshals organize their units into smooth-functioning systems, planning in advance, keeping both short-term and long-range objectives well in mind. For the Fieldmarshal, there must always be a goal-directed reason for doing anything, and people's feelings usually are not sufficient reason. They prefer decisions to be based on impersonal data, want to work from well thought-out plans, like to use engineered operations - and they expect others to follow suit. They are ever intent on reducing bureaucratic red tape, task redundancy, and aimless confusion in the workplace, and they are willing to dismiss employees who cannot get with the program and increase their efficiency. Although Fieldmarshals are tolerant of established procedures, they can and will abandon any procedure when it can be shown to be ineffective in accomplishing its goal. Fieldmarshals root out and reject ineffectiveness and inefficiency, and are impatient with repetition of error.

Hillary Clinton, Napoleon, Margret Thatcher, Carl Sagan, Bill Gates, Golda Meir, Edward Teller, George Benard Shaw, and General George C. Marshall are examples of Rational Fieldmarshals.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
ISFJ, according to the test.

Read the things though, and it got maybe like 1/3rd of it right. Mostly total bull**** though. Doesn't describe me hardly at all.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
ENTP according to the test.

Famous people of your particular type
Richard Feynman, Thomas Edison, Leonardo da Vinci, James Cameron, Patricia Schroeder (politician)

I am like Leonardo da Vinci and Thomas Edison according to the test:p

That means that I can build a working helicopter and make lightbulbs:rolleyes:

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
ENTJ

Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

100 25 25 44

Not true for me though, I'm not that extraverted and should have a higher thinking value.

By the way, a coupleof those questions were the same, only stated differently :nuts:

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
  • Type - ENFP

• Extraverted - 67
  • Intuitive - 25
  • Feeling - 38
  • Perceiving - 33

• distinctively expressed extravert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed perceiving personality

I guess it kind of matches with my "real life" personality, give or take a few points.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
I really like it :O
And those sites they link are also quite intresting. Pretty informative to read about other peoples characters :p
Ofc the test isn't perfectly accurate, but that is asked too much imo.

I never thought about this: The personalities are different from each other, yet they're also complementing each other so you have a 'good' society. Man, evolution theory always amazes me with new areas where you can aply it :O
(no argument about this pls :>)

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
INTJ
Strength of the preferences %

Introverted----44%
iNtuitive-------75%
Thinking-------38%
Judging--------1%

Like most of Jungian stuff, I found this to be kind of garbage.

All the descriptions are written in a way that its like "You are smarter then the other types, but lets just keep that between you and me". They don't really vary either other then "You are social" / "You are not social".

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.