What type of campaign do you wish to see?

What type of campaign makes you all gooey inside?`

• Total voters

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
I'ld like a survival rpg in which you don't have any weaponry. A fight with a zombie simply would be a no no, and you woud have to use all kind of items and all your wits to do it. Block the way with a stone so they can't follow you.
Hide in the shadows when they're coming by.

They're practically everywhere - and they will get you.
Perhaps you're faster - but they are controlled by the Brain Lord, and they will try to trap you. You can run, but you will never be able to hide forever.
They will get you.

Also some multiplayer map of this kind would be awesome - without team vision, for sure. Using traps and hideways to survive, and with only one inventory slot ( +1 for each leaver ) so you really need to team up to get all the items you need.

Glaivesrit

Reaction score
I'ld like a survival rpg in which you don't have any weaponry. A fight with a zombie simply would be a no no, and you woud have to use all kind of items and all your wits to do it. Block the way with a stone so they can't follow you.
Hide in the shadows when they're coming by.

They're practically everywhere - and they will get you.
Perhaps you're faster - but they are controlled by the Brain Lord, and they will try to trap you. You can run, but you will never be able to hide forever.
They will get you.

Also some multiplayer map of this kind would be awesome - without team vision, for sure. Using traps and hideways to survive, and with only one inventory slot ( +1 for each leaver ) so you really need to team up to get all the items you need.

Damn you people and your zombies!!

Anyway, i've recieved some pretty neat ideas.. I'm about done for tonight, i'm getting off.. re-checking thsi post tomorrow.

thanks for the input, and remember, never put an option 5 on a poll; it will tie for first =D

EDIT *last of the night* i found a way to please everyone..i'll post with specs tomorrow..still debating what tileset to use =/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.