What type of coffee do you guys drink?

What type of coffee do you drink?

• Total voters

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a statistical poll. That way, I can decide what coffee I should drink.

(I wanna be the guy who drinks the right technical coffee which everyone drinks. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
...Try all three, and drink whichever you like most.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
I think that's like tasting the flavor of it.

There are so many different combinations of "drink whichever I like most"...I did that already. But I just want to know what you guys drink.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
For store-bought, well it's Tim Horton's in Canada!
Tim Horton's like the life blood of canadians.

Truth.

Though when given the choice, I like a fine iced venti decaf non-fat vanilla latte with a sprinkle of cinnamon dolce on top.

If you add that option I'll be sure to vote it.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Coffee smells good but tastes not as good. :thdown:

It tastes great I dunno what kinda coffee you're having.

And I don't have one favorite kind. Favorite blends would probably include hazelnut. But I like anywhere from black coffee to really light coffee.

Jimpy's also sounds like it would be great.

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
Latte Machiatto.

you can't really just go by light, medium or strong, you should add the different types. A latte might be just as strong as a milk coffee, but has an entirely different consistency.

And please, do not drink the kind of coffee others drink, just because they drink it and you want to be like them. Don't you have an opinion of your own?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I like coffee, though I don't drink it very often. I'm more of a Cappuccino kind of guy though.

However, this thread seemed cool until I saw the "That way, I can decide what coffee I should drink." comment. If you can't decide what YOUR favorite type of coffee is, you shouldn't be drinking coffee. Just my thoughts however...

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
It tastes great I dunno what kinda coffee you're having.
I don't know really. lol a friend give me some coffee to taste
Well, anyway I don't drink any kind of coffee. can't stand the taste of it.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Medium, two milk and a sweetener. Om-nom-nom. Tim Horton's has the best coffee. Just plain Coffee, I might go buy one right now.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
"When in rome do what the romans do"

"Follow a crowd, and a crowd will never follow you" ,

Anyway, i dont drink straight coffee, i drink frappucinnos from starbucks

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Strong and Bold coffee, some times I don't even heat it up. I don't like milk, cream, sugar, etc on my coffee.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
And please, do not drink the kind of coffee others drink, just because they drink it and you want to be like them. Don't you have an opinion of your own?

Well, yes I happen to do have one good reason. Most of the coffees exported from the Western civilizations are branded with a lot of names...I just couldn't taste them all. If fact, if I add suger and some cream, whatever coffee it is, I'd drank it empty.

Don't they categorize them as strong, medium, and light coffees instead of names of different coffee beans/recipe of some mixed coffee?

I really didn't get it since childhood...:(

However, this thread seemed cool until I saw the "That way, I can decide what coffee I should drink." comment. If you can't decide what YOUR favorite type of coffee is, you shouldn't be drinking coffee. Just my thoughts however...

I'm sorry to disappoint you. :( I MUST drink coffee, else I couldn't stand to think of my homework failing every day... We have very strict rules here in the Chinese civilization...

Again, I couldn't tell what or which coffee is a good coffee. The only thing I could think of is how people categorize them. They all taste the same; I couldn't tell the difference.

Makes me believe that drinkers are just drinking them instead of enjoying them (which I found out 5 hours later...).:(

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
If you can't tell the difference in taste, what does it matter what one you drink then? Just drink the cheapest one if you can't tell the taste, though I can't see how you couldn't seeing as they taste quite different.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
I don't drink coffee, but when someone serves me coffee I usually take the medium one.
Voted for medium.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
If you can't tell the difference in taste, what does it matter what one you drink then? Just drink the cheapest one if you can't tell the taste, though I can't see how you couldn't seeing as they taste quite different.
The main point is not the taste, but the strength of the coffee.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.