What type of coffee do you guys drink?

What type of coffee do you drink?

• Total voters

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Coffee? bah it's crap. And FYI people under 50 shouldn't drink cofee, after about 10-15 years, your system gets so used to it that it doesn't effect you anymore, and the drink itself makes you more sleepy after that time, so good luck in your 30's you coffee drinking people xD

Sources, please. ;)

However, I absolutely love gas station cappuccinos from those machines, those things are amazing. :D

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Is black bitter? I'm having second thoughts on whether stronger is more bitter...

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Adverse effects include insomnia and disruption of sleep patterns; tremors, nervousness, restlessness, and irritability; headaches; elevation of blood fatty acid levels; elevation of blood pressure and/or serum cholesterol levels; irregular heartbeats and palpitations, and increased risk of cardiac arrhythmia and heart attack; increased gastric acid production & aggravation of peptic ulcers; increased heartburn; increased symptoms of PMS; increased risk of bladder and rectal cancer; higher risk of the birth of a low-birth-weight child; and increased urinary calcium losses.

http://www.vegetarian-nutrition.info/updates/caffeine_effects.php

http://www.anti-aging-guide.com/41coffee.php this one deems it relatively safe, if the subject intakes more then just coffee for long term effects.

http://www.professorshouse.com/food-beverage/beverages/effects-of-coffee.aspx

I suppose it depends from person to person, i guess it's not all as bad as i thought it would be, after going around and reading. It may or may not cause these effects, and it usually doesn't in healthy people ^^. Still you have to drink that disgusting thing in the morning ^^

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
wow. would sure love to feel like crap the whole day because i dont want to lose some inches

"Adverse effects include insomnia and disruption of sleep patterns; tremors, nervousness, restlessness, and irritability; headaches; elevation of blood fatty acid levels; elevation of blood pressure and/or serum cholesterol levels; irregular heartbeats and palpitations, and increased risk of cardiac arrhythmia and heart attack; increased gastric acid production & aggravation of peptic ulcers; increased heartburn; increased symptoms of PMS; increased risk of bladder and rectal cancer; higher risk of the birth of a low-birth-weight child; and increased urinary calcium losses."

I have never seen anyone, ANYONE get cancer from coffee. and im talking about people like my teachers, that use coffee to jump-start their day.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually there's a study on whether coffee harms your health. There are only significant benefits, and less than serious side effects.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
You've never had any coffee in the teacher's lounge.

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
If you drink coffee to stay awake and you don't like Red Bull, Burn etc which have more caffeine, then drink strong black coffee. I believe a dark roast is also stronger, though I might be mistaken.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If you drink coffee to stay awake and you don't like Red Bull, Burn etc which have more caffeine, then drink strong black coffee. I believe a dark roast is also stronger, though I might be mistaken.

How to double brew:

1) Make coffee
2) Make more coffee, but not with water us the other coffee.
3) ???
4) Profit

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
I like coffee once in a while but anyone who knows me wants to kill me when I do....... i'm hyper by nature so .... I'm in everyone wants to kill mood :)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Gotta love this one from 2009 I like mine strong! This post here proves how good Ghan and company are at moving Forums around that this poll is still active :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.