I

IMoutOFnames

Whats the worst accident you've ever been in or worst injury you've ever gotten

my worst injury was when i spilt open my chin but no one ever
knew cuz i dont even have a scar

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
lol probably when i fell out of my tree while feeding my dog... i broke and dislocated my arm, and all my brothers cared about was my bleeding lip

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Jimpy said:
Probbly when i was young... I stuck forks and knives into electrical outlets.

thats actually very fun...
me and my friend did that in the back of history class

idk_a_name

ABC GUM :D
Reaction score
i used to put pop-tarts in the vcr. so i was dancing around with pop-tarts in my mouth and i ran into the cornor of the stand that holds my tv up. cut my skull open, i was 5.

ya im imtelbgint. :D

I

IMoutOFnames

lol srry thats just kinda funny the way i cracked my chin open
wuz i jumped into a pool and split it open on the edge of the cement

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Hmmm, the worst thing that happened to me was i was going at 80 mph on my scooter when i was like 8 to beat a guy in a race, then this boulder appeared out of nowhere and i did 3-4 front flips in the air before gracefully landing onto the front side of my skull.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Poptarts in the VCR? ROFL

Stupidest thing I've ever done? Bro told me that it was fun to ram your head into the wall....And for some reason I believed him. Ran towards the wall, head first, busted my lip, broke my nose, and got a concussion. Bro got in so much trouble.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I have some more severe injurys... even then they werent very severe. Never broken a bone, never dislocated anything, never had stiches and never wore only boxxors on Parliament Hill (but I will).

When I was 8 there was a really big fluffy soft pink blanket that I absoluetly loved, it was about 7 feet by 6 feet... very big when your only like 4 feet tall. So my mom or dad put it up high on this shelf, close to a 9 foot ceiling. I wanted it so bad I decided I would climb the shelf myself... I grabbed onto a box while my feet were maybe 3 feet from the floor and... the box feel on me.

Not to bed except it was for some reason full of air vent covers, one which carved out a nice 3 inch long cut about 1 cm deep and wid at gouge-i-est point. I didnt get stiches, I till have a large scar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second story is not an injury but a disease... (No not down sydnrome or stupidety. :) ) If you have ever heard of hand-mouth disease (which i doubt you have) you would know some symptoms. The one I had was fresh open ulcers covering the entire inside surface of mouth.

I attempted counting them, very difficult, but I would guess around 50.

So obviously I couldnt eat much, and i could hardly open my mouth due to 2 ulcers at either side of lips. So after a week and a bit of soup and ice cream you start to want something new... I decided nachos would be a good idea because they are very round and more or less flat.

After putting a lot of tabasco sauce on them and the salt on the nachos already.. really hurt everywhere in my mouth, I tried to spit it out but mouth hurt to much to open... so did the tabasco in open cuts... after maybe 5 seconds of pain I open my mouth as wide as I could and spat it out and ran to sink and started rincing. A minute later the stinging stopped, but I had 2 fresh large cuts on either side of my mouth.. I completely ripped the ulcers wider then normally.

It sucked ass.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Bleh, hand-mouth-foot disease? Ouch. Would that be the hygiene or a disgusting friend? Ah well, I guess it doesn't matter :p

Well, I'll say the worst accident I've ever happened to me was falling down about...oh...a flight or so of stairs. At my friend's house his stupid big dog kept shoving me towards the stairs and when I tried to get a footing he pushed me and I totally lost it. Fortunately nothing that bad happened except faint for 5 minutes and an awful headache afterward. I was about 10.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Turn a question asked into a major philosophical discussion that takes 15 minutes to say your part of it (I've done that once, fortunately (I wasn't trying to annoy :p) he was more ticked at the laughing students afterwards than myself :D)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Rinpun said:
Turn a question asked into a major philosophical discussion that takes 15 minutes to say your part of it (I've done that once, fortunately (I wasn't trying to annoy :p) he was more ticked at the laughing students afterwards than myself :D)

wrong thread lol

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
I uno nothing really bad ever happened to me. I once tripping during a 400m run and i fell on the cement and twisted my knee. And I had to use crutches for a week.

And just yesderday, I was helping out at this horseback riding place, and then two horses started fighting and one horse stepped on my leg. Now i have this huge bruise above my knee pit...owie.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Injuries? ... Oh my, the list.

• Split open skull: Fell down the stairs as a child. (According to the doctor's, I was legally dead for awhile, too)
  • Broken left knee: Got it kicked out from behind, while playing soccer.
  • Bone contusion in my right shoulder blade: I jumped over some kid at the roller rink when he fell down in front of me, and landed wrong, and skated into the wall, flipping over it -.-
  • Broken both my hands, and most of my fingers in various accidents.
  • Broken left ankle : Jumping off the roof... Don't ask.
  • Broken ankle in a gym class. I managed to be in the way of someone's foot as they fell, and they kicked it sideways.
  • Um, so many others I'd rather not remember them :D

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Injuries? ... Oh my, the list.

• Split open skull: Fell down the stairs as a child. (According to the doctor's, I was legally dead for awhile, too)
  • Broken left knee: Got it kicked out from behind, while playing soccer.
  • Bone contusion in my right shoulder blade: I jumped over some kid at the roller rink when he fell down in front of me, and landed wrong, and skated into the wall, flipping over it -.-
  • Broken both my hands, and most of my fingers in various accidents.
  • Broken left ankle : Jumping off the roof... Don't ask.
  • Broken ankle in a gym class. I managed to be in the way of someone's foot as they fell, and they kicked it sideways.
  • Um, so many others I'd rather not remember them :D
Start's out in song: It's a hard enough life...for you, Its a hard....

Me, I would say the first bone I broke: My thumb. Jumping up n down on a trampoline, start doing some flips here and there. One filp, I don't spin fast enough, start falling upside down. Instead of falling on the palms of my hands, I land where my thumb and index finger join. Bent it back about 2 inches then it's normalaly goes. Broke it all the way down the middle.

Reaction score
hahah i remember mine if i can remember *goes into a flashback* i was on my computer playing crappy learning games(i was 6) and it just so happened to be a math game with dancing penguins whene all of a sudden!!! the doorbell rings so i go and run downstairs not knowing thier are christmas wires on the floor and i trip, tumble, then go straight threw some poles holding up the stairs (breaks the poles) then lands on my back on some tile...yeah and after all that..it was a bunch of kids ding dong ditching....ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU DING DONG DITCHERS!!!! :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.