PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Hey this thread is about what you think is the worst
1: reptetative triggers ex: mouvemt for a TD/AOS
2: making units/heros
3: balanecing heros/units
4: beta testing/fixing bugs

if you got anything else that you hate doing, feel free to say them :)

Sargon

Reaction score
Testing AWA, where I would invariably desync 30 seconds into the game because of some random crap that Conan had in the code for a spell.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Balancing.

Debugging it fun to me, and the 'repetitive' triggers take a second, while making heroes is fun.

Sargon - You haven't tested AWA in a while, so stop complaining. And it's not SPELLS. It's the Caster System, it's not compatible with Macs.

Sargon

Reaction score
:p

Heh, guess what I get to do in the Last Stand project? Make creeps. Guess what that entails? A HUGE amount of balancing. Might as well get the straightjacket ready now. :p

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
balancing and making heroes and units. :p

It always takes ages to make heroes. :eek:

while making heroes is fun

sure, it's fun at the start for me too, but when I get to the sixteenth hero or something it starts getting really tiring. :banghead:

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
ya i say hero making is gonna b the wrost 4 me cause i got 4 races, 3 tavers 4 each race (mele ranged caster) and i want about 5 or so heros per tavern. 5X3=15X4=60X4 240 spells :banghead: :banghead:

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Ya iv'e never made it to the balancing part in the maps that i attemp to make (allways gave up) but i know its gonna take a long time 2 do that :banghead:

I

IllidansHead

Balancing my heroes. Like i there is a hero with Far Sight, Holy Light, Blizzard, Brilliance Aura, and Mass Teleport, you can give it the same stats as an ARchmage with no problems. But then you find out it isn't ranged, and then things start getting confusing.

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
Balancing is easy. Convincing dimwits that the balance is there is not.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.