Where can i download Ebook for 3dmax Maya?

The-Shadows

Reaction score
as the title, anyone know where i can get any ebook for 3d maya tutorial for free? thx i really appreciate it :)

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
If you don't mind reading stuff on a computer, then I'd suggest just googling for tutorials online. While they might not be as structured as a book, end to end, they generally give more tips / tricks, as well as cover a wider variety of topics.

There are some very structured tutorials out there btw.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score

jonnygreenwo

Reaction score
this page has collected nearly 20 great free ebook download sites. some of them specially provide computer tech ebooks.

Last edited by a moderator:

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
I "read" or begun reading a couple of those, for Photoshop and InDesign, and generaly they go over sooo much information and I dear to say you are wasting 3/4 of your time even if your completely new to the program. Do as Moridin said, read guides, tips and tutorials made by "un-professionals" (typicaly they know more about the program than the creators do).

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
When it comes to the beginning of modeling, I can't stress this enough: YOUTUBE IS GOD!

Enclosed below is a beginner tutorial I've found; Good luck modeling! It's probably the most fun you'll ever have at a computer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3GIX0VxpsI

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.