Where can I have a "Hero Line Wars v3.2.w3m" map?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Read the title, and it should ask my point.

And, please do not ask me who am I.

Who are you? And why would we want to do you a favor if you ask in bold and seem so demanding?

Elite Footmen

You can have it in Warcraft III.

And, please do not ask me who am I.

I won't ask you who am you, but who are you? Why would you put something like that in your post? Have you been here before? :confused:

I don't understand the question - do you want to get that map or you want to know where to store it

Google it to download it from a site.

C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Maps\Download - to store it

That, my friends, is my main problem....

I can't download it.

My Warcraft 3 is a very very special version. A USB version.

It has about 350 MBs left in it, with the full game of RoC inside.

And each time I asked for the map to be downloaded, they kick me out.

And I'm near-pro. Why do I deserved for this?

And my true identity will never be given out to you guys. Why? No reasons for you to know. And, of course, it doesn't matter. I have been here before. About a year back.

Why must I be demanding you not to know? Let's just say I want revenge....joking.

You will find out later.

... Ugh, are you seriously back? I really don't want to have to ban you all over again.

-.- Pain in my...

... Ugh, are you seriously back? I really don't want to have to ban you all over again.

-.- Pain in my...

For crying out loud, Just forgive me for once in my life. I haven't been here for a long time, now I'm a high school kid.

Ohhhh... You're that spammy kid. Now I remember. Didn't you have two accounts, acting like two people?

Dunno which one you want; http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/?search=Hero+Line+Wars
Those two accounts are truly deleted, according to the headmaster. I don't want to repeat the history all over again. And I was a stupid middle grade student back at that time...

Forget the past, just -rep me if you have any bad thoughts in your head. I wouldn't mind this time.:D

And thank you Tonks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.