Which char you will prolly start with? And why?

Happy

Reaction score
Hey D3 Freaks out there :D

now that we have a release date *can't wait for it :D:D:D* im intrested in which char you like the most and will prolly start with and why ^.^

for me its either the barbarian or the wizard ill start with....i dont really know ^^ both seem great xD the barbarian as the 'jump in and smash everything out of the fuckin undeads' or the wizard with his 'first ill freeze you then youll gonna be BBQ!' xD it will be epic playing these classes imo xD the monk won't be part of my 'crew' for sure because i dislike his combo fighting style. and the demon hunter is the amazone and the assasin combined and i disliked both classes...

my order will be i think :

1. Barbarian/Wizard
2. the one i havent played first^^
3. Witch Doctor

show me your order ^^ and tell me why XD

greetz happy :D

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Probably the Demon Hunter, Wizard, or Monk.

I've always been a fan of pew pew classes, I played mostly an Amazon in D2 and my Wow-main was a Hunter. I also really like casting classes, so the Wizard looks fun. The monk just looks badass.

The Witch Doctor looks semi-fun, I'll probably try him after the others. And the barbarian? Nah. I tried leveling one in D2 and I just couldn't get into it.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
No doubt at all the Wizard - but then again - I dont like the beta gameplay for the wizard, so if I grow tired of it I'll try a monk :)

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Wizard because magic is awesome. Maybe barbarian later on

Reaction score
1. Demon Hunter without a doubt. For purely sentimental reasons. Ever since I started playing videogames, I've been in love with rogues and stealth :)

2. Barbarian, because it's classic and straightforward and embodies the spirit of Diablo in its entirety
3. Monk, because I'm curious if I'll get the hang of his fighting style
4/5. Wizard or Witch doctor, because I'm not a big fan of magic combat

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
For the same reason as 216199, Demon Hunter and all those stealth types always seem fun.
I also enjoy being a Hulk as Barbarian, or being a wizard, so those it'll probably be Demon Hunter, Barbarian, and then Wizard.

X-maul

Reaction score
I find it pretty hard to chose. The only reason I know that I start with Wizard is that I decided that before the demon hunter was released :O

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
Monk of course...
why?

because monks fit my fantasy of being a righteous crusader in all of the rpg's I play... XD Also, they are badass!

I can't wait to throw pillars at your face!!!!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
But I will look cool like a shadow. How can you throw pillars at someone who looks cool and has a crossbow?

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
Monk and or Demon Hunter
monk will probably be main because he seems like he'd be the most versatile, and I enjoy being support while also kicking ass
demon hunter because I enjoy being the glass cannon of the group but I don't really like using magic for such

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
I changed my mind, probably barbarian then witch doctor, the wizard seems too ordinary and a bit linear

I like the weapon enchantments on the barbarian weapons: the lightning weapons, fire, etc.

X-maul

Reaction score
Same with me, I'm really considering picking aBarb instead of a wizard, itøs seems a little boring to play.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Barbarian > Witch Doctor > Wizard > Demon Hunter
then MAYBE monk after but i dont really think the monk looks that fun tbh

why barbarian? because i really like his mana system, and i think his spells are beast. also its the only char thats the same from d2

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Now that I've played the beta, my choices have changed. Its amazing what personal experience does, eh? ;)

Wizard > Barbarian > Demon Hunter > Monk > Witch Doctor

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.