Which games are you psyched about?

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Hi.
Which coming games are you psyched about?

Here's my list at the moment: (I might have forgot a title or two)

1. Dead Island
  2. TES: Skyrim
  3. HoMM VI
  4. RAGE
  5. Saints Row: The Third
  6. Diablo 3
  7. From Dust
  8. Dungeon Defenders

Comments:

• I just gotta have this game. I have high hopes for it. I hope it won't let me down..
  • Dragons!
  • I've been playing the Beta for a while now, it looks really promising. HoMM II were my favorite in the series, I'm hoping VI will become my new favorite.
  • After watching this clip I just had to have it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCQ9CrcCI04
  • Throwing people 20 yards with ease is great fun! I hope they will keep that in "The Third"!
  • Can it beat Titan Quest? I doubt it.
  • Not sure about this, I saw it the other day and it looked really interesting. Feels kinda lika Populous meets Black and White with today's graphics.
  • Looks crazy fun. =)

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
oh god this year is so busy in terms of games to buy D: il jsut start listing (not in any order)

1. Diablo3
2. MW3
3. Skyrim
4. Battlefield3
5. GoW 3
6. HOTS
7. Dota 2
8. Star Wars The Old Republic

I think that's about it actually. never heard half the games u mentioned though :S am i slipping up?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heart of the Swam mainly.
Though Guild Wars 2 and Skyrim look amazing too. I probably won't buy them, but am looking forward to seeing what they offer. :)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heart of the Swarm
Diablo 3
Battlefield 3

Only ones I can really think of right now.

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
Diablo3
TESV: Skyrim (Less than four months!)

Those are the games I'm looking forward to right now.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Diablo III, Heart of the Swarm,Diablo III, Heart of the Swarm,Diablo III, Heart of the Swarm,Diablo III, Heart of the Swarm,Diablo III, Heart of the Swarm,Diablo III, Heart of the Swarm,Diablo III, Heart of the Swarm,Diablo III, Heart of the Swarm,Diablo III

Exide

Reaction score

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
This year is looking great for games. And into next year too. It doesn't look like many but I don't usually buy loads of games.

- Resistance 3
- Uncharted 3
- Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
- Mass Effect 3
- Far Cry 3

3 Is the magic number, right? I also probably shouldn't admit it but I'm quite looking forward to CoD MW3 as well.

And, though it hasn't even been announced as in development yet (though many suspect it is), Borderlands 2. The first is still my (second) favourite game of 2009.

Exide

Reaction score
And, though it hasn't even been announced as in development yet (though many suspect it is), Borderlands 2. The first is still my (second) favourite game of 2009.

I forgot to add Borderlands 2 on my list.
Some lead designer or something said something in the lines of "We've spent a lot of time on Duke Nukem Forever, but I gotta have some time over for Borderlands 2, right?" Not an official announcement (or a proper quote), but no one's surprised they'll make a sequel. I wonder if they'll use the new Unreal Engine?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.