Which see more

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I don't know about either of those things. Please tell.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
This is a Naruto related question so you should have put that up there, because not everyone here is a Naruto Fan.

Sharingan can see the next movements or attacks before the Enemy or person makes them.
Byakugan lets them see behind them, or in any direction I think in like a 500 meter radius (I forgot what neji said).

Both eyes are good but the Byakugan by default sees more.
I don't know about either of those things. Please tell.
You can look it up in my Naruto Anime Guide Here
or I will just give you some links;
Sharingan/Uchiha Clan
Byakugan/Hyuuga Clan

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Sharingan: Uchiha clan bloodline. Can see the enemies movement before they are made. Can copy any jutsu after it is seen once, but can not copy other bloodlines.
Can be upgraded to the mangekyou sharingan, wich is even more powerfull and allows some of the greatest genjutsus to be used when activated.

Byakugan: Hyuga clan bloodline. These eyes allow the user to look far into the distance, look nearly 360 degries around him, look straight through things, detect chakra, and see a persons chakra system. Because the users of the byakugan can see the enemy's chakra system, they can use various techniques and jutsus that allow them to controll the enemy's chakra flow, paralize them, or totaly block their chakra flow. The hyuga clan also uses the byakugan to spot the enemy's organs, and blows chakra in them instead of simply hitting their enemies. By this they can destroy their enemy from the inside.

I personally prefer the sharingan.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.