Who are your favorite commentators

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
If you are like me, you read up and watch excessive amounts of videos on a game you dont even have (I did it for minecraft and SC2) and Im wondering what your favorite commentators are, because lets face it, SC2 has the best commentators.

I think my favorite commentators are Husky and Day[9], I like Day[9] a little bit better, especially on Funday Mondays where he messes up the meta-game. Ya.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
HDStarcraft and Husky for me.
Day[9] occasionally.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Husky.

Even though day(9) gives some good tips, the best way to learn is to play.

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
Day9 and Husky. And Tasteless/SuperDanielMan from old GomTV Sc1 seasons. They're awesome.
Only Day9 when I want to learn something.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Husky, followed by Day9.

Husky is fun to listen to and Day9 is down-to-earth.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I'm an avid listener of NukeTheStars, because he's one of the few left who commentates the original Starcraft proscene (for the same reason, moletrap and RanshinDA - though they rarely release something nowadays).

I don't know what's up with Starcraft 2, I just don't find it as interesting to follow as Starcraft 1 so even though I'm subscribed to both Husky and HD, I tend to skip half of their uploaded videos or just watch them 3-4 days later.

I wish Klazart, Cholera and Rise were active again and that Diggity would post more videos.:(

P.S.

Forgot to mention, that I started to follow Day[9] a few months and Artosis a few weeks ago.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
husky goes at 1000 WPM and i used to think husky was really energetic, which he is, but Day[9] just goes nuts

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I think we can make Husky a Guinness World of Records record holder for having the fastest commentary in a viral video, don't you think?

We just need epic battles, and we need to have them in one place, again and again in short sessions for Husky to achieve that milestone.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I think we can make Husky a Guinness World of Records record holder for having the fastest commentary in a viral video, don't you think?

We just need epic battles, and we need to have them in one place, again and again in short sessions for Husky to achieve that milestone.

Klazart would beat his ass any day. ;)

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Day 9 SUCKS you learn absolutely nothing from him
Husky FTW

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.