Who wants to help me with a new type of map?

pkraktis

Reaction score
I wanna make a map called Evolution Wars or something. ITs gonna be like this. You start out with a race chooseer building. THen you upgrade to either Primitive or Advanced. Then Primitive goes to Romans and Indians (for example) and Advanced goes to Space Age and Moon Base (for example) and then indians goes to aztec and whatever. Who wants to help?

Swiftblaze

Reaction score
I'll help you, but I might not always be there or my work will be slow. Also, I'm not a really experienced map maker. I just released my first map's fourth alpha version. I can do most variables, basic triggers, and a fair amount of object editting. I'm not so good with terrain though.

Another thing, what will be the objective of your map? Is everyone just killing each other or is something else involved? Also, what will the Space Age people "evolve" into?

pkraktis

Reaction score
Thanks

Ok you can help with the triggers and units. I will do the terrain if you want. The map is basically killing your opponents with custom triggers, terrain, heroes, and units. I don't really think you understand how my map is going to be so I will explain it again. Everybody starts out with a building called Race Selector. It upgrades to either Primitive or Advanced. If you upgraded to Primitive you choose either Indians or Romans. If you chose Advanced you get to choose either Space Age or Moon Base, Then after you chose one of the four, you get your starting base and you build stuff. The upgrades from Race Selector to Primtive and Advanced is going to be fast. It is just to choose. I havent really decided yet but if you want we can make a dialog appear and choose the race from there. We can decide together later. Do you have AIM?

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
pkraktis said:
I wanna make a map called Evolution Wars or something. ITs gonna be like this. You start out with a race chooseer building. THen you upgrade to either Primitive or Advanced. Then Primitive goes to Romans and Indians (for example) and Advanced goes to Space Age and Moon Base (for example) and then indians goes to aztec and whatever. Who wants to help?
so its kinda like golems from starcraft?

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
lol what hes saying is "Its exactly like genesis of empires"

Swiftblaze

Reaction score
So you just pick your race and start fighting? At least, that's how I understand it. Anyways I do have AIM, my username is flame1203, but I might not be on all that much. I'd be happy to do the triggers and units too, as best as I can anyway.

Swiftblaze

Reaction score
Golems is a footmen-wars-like game where units spawn and you get money from killing your opponents' units. With the money, you can get different types of units to spawn. At least, that's what I remember, it's been a long time since I've played it.

Genesis of Empires is a game where you start out with a few builders and a general. Genesis of Empires focuses a lot on economy as well as military. You build an empire and attack everyone else. There is no race selection, everyone is the same race.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.