Why am I doing this?

Mind

Reaction score
Sigh.
Why am I making maps? I don't enjoy it at all…
At the contrary; My ambition to exceed blizzard's map designers stresses me.

Mind

Reaction score
Reading books and cycling.
Perhaps the fact that I spend most of my time on my computer is the cause of my strong dissatisfaction about my life… Or perhaps any hobby is as boring as playing on the computer.

S

Sluggo

I have the same problem as you, i used to play a lot of starcraft and always wanted to make an awsome rpg, but no matter what I did the map would never be fun for me because I had made it.
I now spend most of my time trying to just figure out new triggers and help others because its the challenge that I like.
With map making you are always looking at the people who play it for satisfaction.

And if you haven't tried playing paintball you should, its a bit expensive, but its the funnest game in the world! =)

S

slyguy7

Lol well if it comes to women it depends on the type of woman it is...and trust me when I say there are some deceptive biznitches out there.

S

Sluggo

Paintball will never stop for me, I have been shot in the side of the head and in the berries from point blank, it just takes a bit longer to get up when it happens =P

Then I hunt down the bastard the next game =)

I'm currently trying to set up my own private course in my backyard, I just can't get enough.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Perhaps the fact that I spend most of my time on my computer is the cause

at your age, yes it probably is. Its pretty important for kids your age to get a decent amount of physical exercise into their lives. Methinks you need to cycle more, or take up another sport. I really don't know why you are trying to "conquer the world" at only 13 with this mapping thing, but I think you should stop for awhile and do something else. That's my 2 cents anyway :)

D

DU_CyNiCaL_oNe

Originally posted by SD_Ryoko

Soon you will discover women and drinking. Either you'll be a lot better off, or a lot WORSE.

LOL !

ROFL!!!!!!!! lol!! Hey mind; I never knew you were 13, [same page] wouldn't ya know it! I'm 13 too!! [off page] My birthdays june 13th, so ill be 14 soon. :p

Mind

Reaction score
I knew you're 13 and were born the 13th of June.

I know why kids like me need physical exercice: It diverts their attention of their sorrows.
Well, cycling is one of the "sports" that does not divert your attention. While I cycle, I worry. While I read a book, I worry. While others make exercices in school, I worry.
The only thing that does divert my attention is humor.
It's not even my intention to be diverted from my sorrows. It's my intention that my scream will be answered…

Oh, never mind. I'm deviating from the subject.

D

DU_CyNiCaL_oNe

=/ I felt the same way you do now a while ago.. :( sux dont it? BUT! Some humor will cheer u up eh? Heh.. well it just so happens ima really funny guy. :)
Heres some jokes for ya!
----------------------------------
How do salespeople traditionally greet each other?
"Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm better than you."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A man who is driving a car is stopped by a police officer.

The Officer: "You were going at least 75 in a 55 zone."
Man: "No sir, I was going 60."
Wife: "Oh, Harry. You were going 80."

Officer: "I'm also going to give you a ticket for your broken tail light."
Man: "Broken tail light? I didn't know about a broken tail light!"
Wife: "Oh Harry, you've known about that tail light for weeks."

Officer: "I'm also going to give you a citation for not wearing your seat belt."
Man: "Oh, I just took it off when you were walking up to the car."
Wife: "Oh, Harry, you never wear your seat belt."

Man turns to his wife and yells: "Shut your damn mouth!"
Officer turns to the woman and asks, "Ma'am, does your husband talk to you this way all the time?"
Wife: "No, only when he's drunk.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Heh.. :) Hope these make at least someone laugh..

S

sATARa

A joke

Here`s one for ya Mind. It probably sounds much better in Serbian, but what the hell...

A bunny is hopping through the forest, and suddenly he sees a badger getting high by the river :D . The badgers got some heavy weed on him. The bunny comes up to the badger and says:
Hey badger, my man, gimme some of that fine stuff you`re having.
The badger gives him a little, and the bunny moves on really happy.
Now the bunny stumbles across his old mate, the fox.
Bunny says: Hey, fox dude, the badgers got some heavy shit on him.
When the fox hears this, he runs to the badger.
Fox: Hey, badger.... wazaaaaa hehe.... let me have some.
The badgers already getting a bit irritated, since everyone is asking him for weed, but he gives the fox some...
Fox is all happy now, and hes going through the forest, when he sees the beaver.
Fox: Yo, beaver... go check out the badger, hes by the river and he`s got some... mighty good stuff
Now the beavers running to the river... When he finaly comes to the badger he says:
Hehe baaadger.. we have always been good pals man... let me have some... plz, plz, plz
Badger: OMG... here you go, n get lost.
The beavers happy now, but a few minutes later, as he goes through the forest, he feels like having some more of that badgers pot... so he runs back to the badger.
Badger: FFS beaver go away...
Beaver: Plzzzzzzzz man.... just a bit more.. plzzzzz
Badgers pissed now but he gives him the stuff, but the beaver cant get enough
Beaver: Heheheeey Badgerrr... hehehe... gimme.... heh... the...uhh... stuff.. liiiittle bit more
Badger: Fuck off beaver...
But the beavers begging and begging, so finaly he gives him some more.
The beaver leaves... and now hes all H I G H
He stumbles across the bear.
Bear: Hey, whats up beaver?
Beaver: River..... badger.... weed.... good....
The bear rushes to the river...
He sees the badger and says:
Hey, badger... gimme some weed

And the badger says, all pissed:
"OH FUCK OFF BEAVER.... LOOK AT YOU MAN..."

BwaHaHaaaaa

Mind

Reaction score
Now we're deviating even more from the topic. I don't wish to read endless messages containing jokes. If humor is the only thing I can enjoy in my life,…

D

DU_CyNiCaL_oNe

Pff.. Cmon man. Come outta dat shit. Listen.. Heres a little history lesson for ya:

Septembed 2003: I started to like someone.. and decided to ask them out.
I did, and in doing so, *ucked the rest of my life! I went out w/ her, 3 days after we'd been going out i asked her if she wanted 2 come over to my house.. she did, so we got there.. blah blah blah, noone needs to know this part of the story.. blah blah blah.. ANYWAY! I was really suicidal back in 7th and the begining of 8th grade . . . I tried it, *multiple times* but never suceeded. YES, even now i still go to counceling. NOT cool. The point is: Don't do what i did for a long time.. seriously screws your life up.. Another thing: I pulled that one in class once.. i was writing a note 2 my g/f and mr ***** (my teacher whose name will remain anonymous) .. i had told her I was thinking about killing myself last night, he called DHS on me, and then sent me 2 counciling. ALMOST got arrested for it because i said i thoguht about klilling someone else 2.. =/ Heh. thats the end of my stopry. Hope it meant something 2 u..

D

DU_CyNiCaL_oNe

Erm, no. I realized i *ucked up. Np now. i dont cry.. :confused: Eh.. lol, I cant remember the last time i cried.. llooooooooong time ago.. heh. that doesn't need to be discussed..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.