Why my warcraft 3 cannot show some maps?

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
I recently updates my warcraft 3 to 1.23, then some maps 'hides' , i cannot see them.....

Any 1 can help me to solve this problems, instead of reinstalling Warcraft 3???

:nuts:

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
myb something is bugged with the 1.23 patch. Yet i havent saw that kind of problem on my maps

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
The file path is probably too long. Put your maps directly into your Warcraft III\Maps folder and you shouldn't have a problem.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
I get the same problem. But when I rename some.... for example..... after 1.23 patch... DotA Allstars 6.59 AI+ 1.52 (Rev. 01) was not showing, before it was... I moved it into diiferent one. named the file "DA". and it showed.... stupid Warcraft... and I hate spell contest also! I move them all into 1 folder, half don't show!

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
I get the same problem. But when I rename some.... for example..... after 1.23 patch... DotA Allstars 6.59 AI+ 1.52 (Rev. 01) was not showing, before it was... I moved it into diiferent one. named the file "DA". and it showed.... stupid Warcraft... and I hate spell contest also! I move them all into 1 folder, half don't show!

Yaya, i have the same problem with u!!!! Yeah, guys!!

Swiftbeard

Reaction score
Idk if this is what you guys are talking about...but what is happening with me is...

-I did a "save as" to a map im in the process of making into the same folder, but I changed the name of the new same as.
-I went onto WC3 online to choose the "new" game and play it...but it wasn't there.
-I deleted it and started working on the old save. However, when I go to play that, it doesn't keep the saves I do to it. For some reason its playing a file called WorldEditMap in a folder called "test" (both of which I did not create) that is a previous save from before even when I'm not clicking on that to play...

The heck is going on?

magnusvn

Reaction score
my maps that i can see in-game is called warcraft 3 scenario file in the maps folder and the maps that i cant see in-game is called W3X files in the maps folder, what do i do?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.