Crime Wife got in parting shot before Husband Shot and killed her

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
With her final words before she was fatally shot, Elaine McCall needled her husband for missing with his first shot yesterday morning inside their Wakefield home, police said.

“ ‘You can’t even shoot,’ ” she said, according to her husband David McCall’s reported statements to police.

The 72-year-old husband was charged with murder after hitting his wife with the second shot from the top of the stairs, police said. His 69-year-old wife’s body crumpled to the floor near the front door, shot in the chest, police said. David McCall walked to the kitchen, called 911, and then tried to shoot himself, according to police, but he missed again, grazing his chest through his sweatshirt.

“The Glock is on the floor,” he told cops when they arrived, according to the report. “I shot my wife,” he told police.

Read the news here.

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
how do you miss when you try to shoot yourself? I mean its not like you have to aim or anything.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The Husband was trying to shoot his wife. She was up the stairs. He fired and he missed. She said you don't even know how to shoot, taunting him, then he planted one right in her chest.

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
yeah I understood that. but then right after he tries to finnish himself off only to miss. clearly the killing shot towards his wife must have been a lucky/unlucky shot if he cant even land a bullet aiming at himself.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
... and then tried to shoot himself, according to police, but he missed again, grazing his chest through his sweatshirt.

I agree. I am confounded by this bit here.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, he tried to shoot himself and missed, then shot his wife for taunting him. I missed that. OK I re-read and he tried to shoot himself after he shot her. So he shot at her, missed, she taunted him, then he shot her, then missed on himself. At least that is what I am reading.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Holy crap.
"She taunted him?" and therefore, he needed to to shoot her?

Does anyone believe that It was the reason?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Oh, he tried to shoot himself and missed, then shot his wife for taunting him. I missed that. OK I re-read and he tried to shoot himself after he shot her. So he shot at her, missed, she taunted him, then he shot her, then missed on himself. At least that is what I am reading.

No. He shot once at his wife and missed. His wife taunted him and he shot at her again and hit. Then he called 911 to report it, and attempted to kill himself but missed again and cut his chest apparently. Read the third paragraph slowly, there's a lot of ridiculous shit going on here.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.