Wii owners

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Anyone else have a Wii? Here's my friend code: 3619 5183 3829 7383

Not much to do yet other than trade Miis.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I'm getting one soon. I'll add you once I get one :)

S

stiky

Wii looks better then PS3 at this point...PS3 has no publicity at all, only commercial is when it was coming to stores. Wii now has 2 commericals. Plus its just to cool :p

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Also, the PS3 is far too overpriced =P.

I'm getting the Wii hopefully sometime this month (If not my birthday, then christmas).

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Nothing like getting bombarded with over half a dozen WarpToken Miis :)

E

Eilhal

I have to ask... how many of you here have an X-Box 360 and/or a PS3 (or would like to have either of the previous mentioned) in addition to your Wii?

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
I would love an X360. Mostly for the Live Arcade titles to be honest. I'm waiting for a price drop and/or a larger hard drive (preferably the latter). Give me one at $199 with a 80 gig HD and you're sold :)

As for PS3, I'll wait for a significant price drop or a killer must have title. I don't have a HD television yet so there's no motivator for me to jump on the Blu-ray bandwagon.

Of course, given my employer (NVIDIA), I hope that everyone goes out and gets a PS3 as soon as availability perks up :D

cyberdemon

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I had a wii for two days but it seemed my neighbor wanted it more than i did and paid me accordingly(since i waited inline for 13 hours) which gave me enough to buy a xbox 360.I'll still get one later when i can just walk in and get it.(Doom57*ROX*).

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, so I got the Miis from you guys and played a game of Wii Sports baseball last night. It was cool to see that it puts the Miis you've gotten from other people on your team.

Skah_T- Gareth hit a homerun in the game :)

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Skah_T- Gareth hit a homerun in the game :)

It was the scream right? Nothing like a good tantrum to get the adrenaline going. Actually I need to go back and reverse the expressions on the kids' faces as Gareth is very easy going and Gavin can throw a whale of a tantrum (in public, with everyone staring else at you - ugh).

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Here is my code:

7579 9085 2075 9132

I'll add you guys tonight :)

D

davidcd5

Wii code

Here's my code

david

Wii owner since launch

W

WiiplayerOoO

hey guys

guys here is my Wii number (4114 2991 0758 5656). add me if you want. after you add me send me a email ([email protected]) Then give me your Wii number. ok

Matt

R

Riff

Of course, given my employer (NVIDIA), I hope that everyone goes out and gets a PS3 as soon as availability perks up :D

Will there ever be RSX access in PS3 Linux beyond framebuffer support? I'd still like to port Nuance to the PS3 but even with multiple processors the performance would be disappointing without basic texturing and blending functionality.

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Ya got me. That's probably more a question for Sony anyway. Plus I don't work on anything remotely connected to RSX :)

Could you emulate one MPE on a single SPE? That would leave a few other SPEs left for other activities such as display handling and memory management. I agree it would be nicer to have access to RSX for, at the very least, YCrCB-to-RGB conversion.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.