Wii, PS3, or XBOX 360

What console do you like the most?

• Total voters

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I voted for PS3. I dont know why... People tell me its going to be crap, but they've fixed their launch titles, and they have big plans online. I would have voted for Wii 2nd, and XBOX 360 3rd, but it was definitely a close call...

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I choice the Wii. Because it was made to bring people which are not normally "gamerz" to play it. It doesn't have to share some of it's buyers with PS3 or 360 because the don't have the interactive abilities of the Wii. But on graphics and online connection wise I heard that it's lacks that. I actually heard good things about all the systems. Like PS3 has better graphics and 360 has Halo which will make many people buy it and it has a good online something. And Wii has interactive thing. So this generation is really one what's your taste in games are.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
WII if you want to paly with friends, PS3 if you want to play alone, XBOX if you cannot afford a PS3 ;)

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
hmmm one swaying factor for me is that the new Guitar Hero comes out for XBOX and Wii, but not PS3. I dunno whats up with that, or maybe i was lied to, but I would not get a PS3.

There goes microsoft again, powerhousing its way to the top of any market tsk tsk tsk

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Guitar Queero sucks anyways. :p

There are too many of these topics, use search. :rolleyes:

D

DemonOfNight

I voted for Wii cause i already have one and i passed trought zelda twilight princess TODAY YAY. Btw, Ganon is really easy to beat in this one!!! im going to get trought red steel in like 2 or 3 weeks and i will have the new paper mario in like 5 days!!!

EDIT: if i was someone who was too lasy to buy a blue ray dvd player of 2500$ i would buy the PS3 for 700!!! (Btw, it make the same thing for a lower price (not including games). I think people tend to buy a Wii because the gameplay is Really nice (this is what i like the most in a console) and the grafics are well done. The PS3 is like selled 1 or 2 per shop and cost 700 OMG!!! This is why people dislike to buy PS3!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
The 360 for me. Mainly because it has a great lineup so far (Gears of War, Guitar Hero 2, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, and Dead Rising) while the PS3 and Wii are still in their infancy.

Iunno, Oblivion (especially when I can get it on the 360) and Resistance aren't worth $600 for the console.

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I dont think Guitar Hero 2 will be available on 360. Wasnt that a PS2 game? I remember because you had that bulky plastic guitar that came with it...

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I dont think Guitar Hero 2 will be available on 360. Wasnt that a PS2 game? I remember because you had that bulky plastic guitar that came with it...

You're kidding, right? GH2 is already out for the 360.

And yes, it comes complete with a Horrible Guitar attachment.

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
You're kidding, right? GH2 is already out for the 360.

And yes, it comes complete with a Horrible Guitar attachment.

no, no, Isn't it GH3 that comes out for XBOX?

BTW, I get the feeling you are more of a DDR person, don't ask me how I know these things, it's a gift

Reaction score
Voted for Wii, because I've been Nintendo Fan so long.. lol.. 9 years, when I played NES and Super Mario :D

EDIT://And I do have a Wii

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
no, no, Isn't it GH3 that comes out for XBOX?

BTW, I get the feeling you are more of a DDR person, don't ask me how I know these things, it's a gift

What makes you say that? :rolleyes:

But really, I like all music games for the most part. I'm just not a big fan of Guitar Hero, because the people that play it here are elitists and treat "noobs" like shit. :(

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
What makes you say that? :rolleyes:

But really, I like all music games for the most part. I'm just not a big fan of Guitar Hero, because the people that play it here are elitists and treat "noobs" like shit. :(

Dude, that DDR machine is awesome man. The fan is a nice touch as well. :D

And, Guitar Hero is pretty fun. I've enjoyed it. Not something to get elitist over, but it can be an addicting rhythm game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.