Wii, PS3, or XBOX 360

What console do you like the most?

• Total voters

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Lol.

Yeah, I enjoy it sometimes, too. But, I don't really like playing it publicly, due to the players. They have GH2 Tournaments here almost every week. :X

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't laugh at me...
I don't have any of the 3
I only have the Gamecube and the Nitendo 64 :D
So I would have to with the Wii
But I like the rest too :D but I don't feel like buying them

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I think people tend to buy a Wii because the gameplay is Really nice (this is what i like the most in a console) and the grafics are well done.

That, right there, made me laugh.

I have seen the Wii and the graphics are not that well done, it looks like its equal to the GC or even N64 o_O

Graphics wise (more ^ better improvement),

PS1 ^^ PS2 ^^^^^ PS3
N64 ^^^ GC ^or = Wii
^^^^^^X-Box ^^^ 360

Nintendo is doing less with graphics than others but they work on game play so you can't really blame them.

Game Play > Graphics [[Which is why I could care less about re releases of old games]]

I will go with PS3 because its more focused towards the gamer I am ((The geeky loner who plays Final Fantasy)). Next is 360 (<3 gore of gears). last is Wii :mad:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Final Fantasy might be going 360, Pine.

Also, PS3 is NOT geared toward the gamer, they are geared toward the entertainment freak. They're trying to make home theatre systems, not video game consoles :D If the PS3 came out next year, I think it'd have been huge! GREAT! But the time they chose sucked. They were just pissed that Microsoft had some head-time with their 360 and didn't want Wii to do that.

But if they released it a year later, they could hype it up as being the only new system out that year, great graphics, Blu-Ray would be better known, AND they could get some bugs out of it. I garuntee you, it'd have doubled PS3's sales.

And yes, Pine is right. The Wii having good graphics makes me want to stab someone in the eye. No offense to Wii players, I prefer the Wii over the PS3, but the graphics are nothing special.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Final Fantasy might be going 360, Pine.

I think thats has been confirmed. :( But i was more referring to the guys that play RPGs and Adventure games by themselves because they don't have friends come over a play becuase they just mess them up. Then They go to sleep thinking of the game they just played. o_O Just thought i should sum it up.

But if they released it a year later, they could hype it up as being the only new system out that year, great graphics, Blu-Ray would be better known, AND they could get some bugs out of it. I garuntee you, it'd have doubled PS3's sales.

Thats true, but the release of the PS3 is also helping Blu-ray by getting more people knowing about it becuase pro-PS3 people always talk about it and how its 'superior' to the HD-DVD (Like macs saying there better then PC). Its hard to say, in one year, HD-DVD could have become dominant over Blu-ray and then the PS3 wouldn't do that much better.

Still, with being the new system people would want it just for that, as with Blu-ray would be cheaper then so the PS3 would be cheeper. Not to mention they will have some good launch titles. They didn't even have any major titles in there release. There best bet would have been to wait for Final Fantasy At least.

DM Cross

Reaction score
If Final Fantasy is gonna go to 360 as well as staying with Sony, Final Fantasy will not save the PS3.

PS3 needs a good EXCLUSIVE title. They keep losing their exclusives, and that's killing them o_O

I think Microsoft went out and actually say they were going after the PS3 this time around o_O

Oh, another reason the PS3 should have come out next year: The PS2 is not dead yet, dammit! IT IS ALIVE AND BLOODY WELL! Don't care what anyone says...

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Oh, another reason the PS3 should have come out next year: The PS2 is not dead yet, dammit! IT IS ALIVE AND BLOODY WELL! Don't care what anyone says...

Too true, just look at God of War.

I don't even know why the 360 came out, the normal X-box still had many more year in it, best graphics of the three last gen. (Well maybe PS2 equaled, but most games didn't make it there))

DM Cross

Reaction score
Naw, PS2 didn't have the overall look the 360 has. I've seen the difference in most all of the games I ever play that have a 360 version.

As for the 360/Xbox thing, I think the 360 was all about the online gaming. That's Microsoft's thing, and they improved it with the 360.

Reaction score
Dude, that DDR machine is awesome man. The fan is a nice touch as well. :D

And, Guitar Hero is pretty fun. I've enjoyed it. Not something to get elitist over, but it can be an addicting rhythm game.
Yeah that fan is so your feat dont get sweaty and your sweat would blow away from the dance pads =P

I voted for the xbox 360 just cause it has tons of features, good games and a semi-good pricing =O. The wii would be seconds just cause its fun with the wireless controller and what not.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
If I was head of Sony, owned a ton of exclusive titles, and lost them to the PS3, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the kind of stuff that went into my speech at E3 :p.

(Based on real japanese events - so here's this giant enemy crab :p)
(It's ridge racer - riiiiiidge racer!!)
(599 us dollars)

When stuff like that happens, you know your company is screwed :p, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the FF series moved systems (in-fact, I'd be glad.. 'cept I'll need to save up for a 360 now).

DM Cross

Reaction score
If I was head of Sony, owned a ton of exclusive titles, and lost them to the PS3

Look at the bold parts and YOU tell ME why I'm calling you a dork ^.^

L

Gh2 is so addictive. I play it at Walmart all the time for free. It's too expensive though. That is the only game I know of that just as many girls play as guys do.

W

Wc3turtle

I voted ps3. Ps3 seems 2 have better games then the Wii does.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I voted ps3. Ps3 seems 2 have better games then the Wii does.

Based on what evidence?

Some of the PS3's games are indeed pretty popular from the PS2, but most of the Wii's games are a new experience thanks to the Wii remote.

WiFi is also a bonus, unless the PS3 stole that too, as soon as they come out, I'm moving my Wii to somewhere with enough room to play it =P.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.