Wii Successor Due – "No Details as MS/Sony Will Rip Us Off"

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What I only want is USB 3.0 wired controllers for the new Wii successor.

I do not want to see myself having to buy batteries for wireless controllers. It wastes up my allowance up to 50% if it keeps this up each month.

Buy a rechargeable battery :thup:

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/kinect

win :)

And while the Wii sells more consoles.. the Wii is a lot cheaper, and so are the games that you purchase for it, so that might be a factor as well. Because Xbox & PS3 games are 60$ each. :S

Reaction score
Needs more movement. And that's some motion for you.

EDIT//: I never even mentioned motion-controller.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
From what I've seen of it [and not owning one, that's not saying much] the PS3 is basically meant to replace everything except the TV in your home entertainment area. It's meant to basically be a 1-unit-does-all type of console. The 360, which is older, started to work toward this goal but didn't hit it like the PS3 did.

That being said, I don't believe Nintendo gives a rats ass if they can play DVDs or stream movies or any of that stuff... Good features and probably a ton of people love being about to do it, yes. But Nintendo recognized their limits of "We're going to make a system to PLAY GAMES, that's it!" and they did very well with that idea.

I disagree with Rage on the idea that "years later, people are getting tired of their Wii" [pardon me if I paraphrased it incorrectly] because I still use my Wii. As a matter of fact, me and a buddy of mine have just started getting MORE into the Wii with First Person Shooters.

Son of a bitch shot me in the crotch the other day. No respect, I tells ya.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.