Spellpack Wild Axes, Chronosphere, Macropyre, Borrowed Time & Beast Rage

NetherHawk

Reaction score
I think i mentioned that wild axe bug already, i havent found a way to get the exact length of a parabola. >.<
Edit: I have adjusted it slightly so hopefully its better now. RE - uploaded

As for the Beast Rage thing, u have to use Emjlr on attack template to get rid of it >.<, its under the spell section. I have no idea how to use CSCache system so i dint use that system. I really cant find another way to solve it in GUI=/ .

I have created Doppelwalk but i cant get the illusion to spawn at the place the hero became invisible. If any one knows how to do this could you share? I made mine as convincing as possible, but im not convinced.

Rofl, NAMI's a girl =x

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
>>I have no idea how to use CSCache system so i dint use that system. I really cant find another way to solve it in GUI=/ .
Sorry bro, CSCache requires Jass coding.

>>I have created Doppelwalk but i cant get the illusion to spawn at the place the hero became invisible. If any one knows how to do this could you share? I made mine as convincing as possible, but im not convinced.
Dopple walk
I didn't try it, I don't know if it does what you're mentioning. But it already get its approval.

NetherHawk

Reaction score
precisely why i said i dunno how to use CSCache, im a total failure at jass hahah, thx gals, ill check it out.

oh, mine is coded differently in a more complex manner so that mine dosnt have the 0! critical strike thing.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
>>oh, mine is coded differently in a more complex manner so that mine dosnt have the 0! critical strike thing.
What ya talking bro?

NetherHawk

Reaction score
in jonadrain's map, when the blademaster attacks the unit when invisible, it will have a red critical hit of 0!( as in 0 damage critical hit ), in dota u see no such thing. So i did not base my spell of windwalk at all, because of the critical hit floating text ><

- Adjusted doppelwalk slightly, if it still bugs pls tell me=]
- Added TimeLapse - I dont know if my maths is correct ~
- Added a revive hero system rather than preventing damage, this way u can work burrowed time better i guess, and the same goes for Time Lapse
- Does anyone know what the animation string is when blademaster executes a critical strike? I've tried critical and jump >.> they dont work.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
awww y aint any of the mods deciding whether the spells are approved or not =[

At some Point zou gotta be pateint. I mean, i am waiting for approal since... 2 weeks or so :p
Ah, and 1 more thing...
Very nice spells you made there ! Deserves a +rep from me ;) (not many deserve reps from me xD)

Magentix

if (OP.statement == false) postCount++;
Reaction score
I like your spells. One thing though, base your Borrowed Time on Wind Walk.

DotA's BT adds a 0.01 second Wind Walk so everyone "loses target" of Abaddon. Just try attack-move chasing an Abaddon when he hits BT, your unit will stop chasing.

Anti-krazy

Reaction score
Nice job with these triggers but i have a question. For the Beast Rage, instead of increasing the atk speed i want to instantly kill the unit in (#) hits. How can i do that?

emobroken22

Reaction score
Need the code...PLS!!!

could someone post the code for the wild axe???(trigger based of course) i was going to use it for my map PLs........:(

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
He posted it in another thread with more dota spells search for it here in the graveyard

Schandra97

Reaction score
dude nether hawk,
i am unable to create even one spell
i am unabe to understand what to make in world editor and the variables
so please can u make this into a map and post it so that i can download:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.