Will never forget you my Friend

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The below is one of the hardest things i ever wrote .

With pain in my heart i inform you all that one of my most respected friends and one of the thehelper.net finest helpers has passed away.

His name T'kron . I knew that T'kron was rather ill and was in the hospital just when i arrived in the states a couple a weeks ago . Cancer. After he got home he sounded alot better then he sounded in the hospital . We are now 3 weeks later and he passed away. Atleast it went quick.

T'kron was like a father to me . I was his guest many times in Chicago. We travelled thru the USA together and was allways an excellent host . He was allways helpfull for the Blizzard Community and TheHelper.et This man was not selfish . Full of jokes. Helped out thousands of people over the years.
The man could tell jokes like no other. Play his banjo :)

He made tons of friends over the internet and gained much respect here on our forums . His name as moderator will stay on these forums as a tribute to a great man wich i can say he was a true friend . And not many people i consider a true friend even tho he was so far away from me but thanks to the internet allways so close . And thru this medium we first met :) It is sad that this medium has to bring me the bad news :(

I wish T'krons 2 sons and daughter much strength for what has to come .

If the above sounds clumsy in anyway i regret it . My only excuse is that i am all broken up for now and i will miss him ALOT. Looking at my ICQ list and seeing his name makes it so unreal . So close it seems and yet he will never answer again.

Wargy

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Oh my God.

Even though I never met him in 'real life' I'm stunned. I don't know what to say.

He will be missed

Chile

The All Purpose Administrator
Reaction score
I will never, ever, forget t'kron.

I remember the Blizzard forums. t'kron was there as an MVP, in the Diablo II suggestion forum, correcting the errors in my DII faq posts, helping others understand how things were, helping others find solutions.

t'kron was always there to help, irregardless of how trivial, or important, the issue was. He was always someone you could rely on to lend a hand.

I will never forget the first day I met him IRL, we were at the e3 in 2001, and I was in awe of all the flashing lights and stuff. At the Blizzard kiosk, t'kron was sitting on a stool, explaining something about the LOD expansion to another person.

This is how I will always remember him: a Man who made his mark in life helping and educating others, and who made that mark with such grace, skill, and humor, that few could match.

t'kron will never be forgotten.

NoNameRequired

Administrator and Blizzard Tech FAQ Editor
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rapmaster
Oh my God.

Even though I never met him in 'real life' I'm stunned. I don't know what to say.

Same here. Looks like TheHelper.net just lost a very valuable member...

D

DatAsian

I wish I was around the battle.net forums to see t'kron in action...I came a bit too late. Farewell...you'll remain as a legend to many.

U

Unregistered

Wargy ........

Wolf and I join you in your thoughts about T'kron. It was our pleasure of meeting him several times, too. He came and spent a few days with us just last year and it will be a time that we will remember ...... as the good times.

RavenStorm has put up a guestbook on The Usual Suspects Website, which T'kron was an honored member. If anyone from The Group or The Helpers site would like to add their thoughts there .... it is a public guestbook.

http://www.theusualsuspects.net/index2.html <-- Click here.

Wargy, ( a member of The Usual Suspects) or another member of our Suspects Family will make sure that T'k's family gets each and every entry that is entered for their Dad.

Rest well T'k ...... you will be missed by all of us.

TheWolf & EOT(US)

R

RaXoR

Wow. I'm shocked.

I never really knew him, we engaged in a few posts on the forums a while back, and that was it. No doubt he will truly be missed by countless numbers.

T'Kron: Gg, man, rest in peace...

L

LaitSolaire

I remember all the posts he devoted to explaining he was not a Blizzard employee :) I also remember him standing up for me as he undoubtedly did for many other. Besides helping out an incredible lot of people, this man was both morally and ethically a lighthouse.

Rest in peace :)

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
someone from the usual suspects made a post about this in the blizzard open tech support forum, but I think blizzard have deleted it!!!

edit: found it, someone bumped it up, thx chile

G

Gaile Gray

So very sorry to hear the news. :( T'kron was a good friend to many in the gaming community, and just an all-around great guy. I remember having a great chat with him at the Blizzard booth a couple of years ago, and chatting with him via e-mail and on the channels. So warm, so friendly, so positive!

My thoughts are with his loved ones, and I'll always keep him fondly in my memories.

Gaile Gray

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
His signature from the forums (you couldn't see it because signatures are disabled but its interesting and insightful)

Want to cut down on the number of relatives who are hanging around,
borrow money from the rich ones and lend it to the poor ones.
You will never see either again.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a very sad time as we have lost one of our own. My prayers go out to t'kron's family. I knew the man for a long time and he was one of the nicest and most helpful people in the world. I will miss him with all my heart and soul.

Chile

Reaction score
For us to remember him:

Attachments

• t\'kron1b.jpg
    t\'kron1b.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 784

Chile

Reaction score
and

Attachments

• t\'kron2b.jpg
    t\'kron2b.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 760
D

Damage.inc[TG]

Words fail me at this moment ' but tis is what i want to say

Thank you Richard !!!

and my condolences to all ho are left behind !!!

M

martini

I haven't been around here for a while, but as soon as I heard, I wanted to stop by here and say what you all already know - that t'kron was a great guy. He was always willing to help, even when the problems were difficult and time-consuming. He spent an awful lot of his time helping others, and TheHelper.net will be poorer for having lost him. My sympathy to his family, and to all here who were close to him. He will be sorely missed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.