Will Two Worlds work on Windows 7 64bit?

sidove

Reaction score
Hi I bought the game Two Worlds a while ago and tried on my Windows XP 32bit and i could install it but my grapich card was shitty and now like 6 months later i am buying a Windows 7 64bit computer and i don't know if it will run on Windows 7.

I have checked their webiste and it says it works for Vista 64bit, but i have some crappy version of the game that is like US version and i live in Europe (not meaning that US versions suck but meaning that they suck cause i live in EU and need fix all settings in the Control Panel to play it) so i am asking will the game run on Windows 7 64bit or do I need to buy a newer copy of the game that says "Games for Windows" (mine doesn't).

+rep for answer :)

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
if it works for vista, it works for windows. microsoft was able to reduce the amount of RAM their operating system uses. Windows 7 uses less memory (or something that deals with computer usage)

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
Generally, everything that works for Vista, works for 7.
They're nearly identical in many things.

Not the same with XP/Vista though.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
It should run, but not in 64 bit. Microsoft made an emulator that works for most 32 bit programs (I've had a few programs that wouldn't install, but not many), so it'll be installed in the Program Files x86 directory.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.