Windows Vista Beta 2 released for public download

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Windows Vista Beta 2 has been available to official beta testers and MSDN customers for a few weeks now, but today Microsoft announced that it will be made available to an even wider audience.

The Windows Vista Customer Preview Program makes a pre-release edition of Windows Vista Ultimate broadly available to the public for the first time.

The Customer Preview Program is available in a limited quantity both through download and DVD kit ordering. Once the allotted quantity has been reached the program will be closed and no new orders will be accepted.

There are two ways to get Windows Vista Beta 2:

Order the DVD kit and have it shipped to your home or office.
Download the ISO file to your PC
(An ISO file is an exact representation of a CD or DVD, including the content and the logical format. Once you download the ISO file, you’ll need to burn it to a DVD before you can install the software.)

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/preview.mspx

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Ill pass. My friend has an alienware, and it rates his computer ( on the ablitiy to run Vista ) a 3.5.

You need a super high end computer to run it nicly. Its horrible. It needs like 512 RAM just for itself! :(

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
Ill pass. My friend has an alienware, and it rates his computer ( on the ablitiy to run Vista ) a 3.5.

You need a super high end computer to run it nicly. Its horrible. It needs like 512 RAM just for itself! :(

nice :) i have an alienware too

i think theres like 1gb of ram, 111 disk space and alot of crap .... its tight

but windows vista is gonna be big cant have a crap cpu to use it...

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Friend of mine sais he's tried it out but doesn't actually use it, as very few programs can actually run on Vista currently.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.